Barings pledges new vision for employees
- Bank report downplays business fears of Meciar return. Holt, Ed // Slovak Spectator;10/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p6
Focuses on a report by ING Bank which dismissed fears of the return of former Prime Minister Vladimir Meciar to power as of 2001. Reduction in the economic influence of politicians; Criticisms on the economic policies of Meciar; State of banks and banking in the country.
- Armed with a Charter and a Sales Force, ING Barings Readies U.S. Retail Campaign. Friedman, Amy // American Banker;9/13/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 176, p1
Details the plans of Netherlands-based ING Barings to enter the retail banking market in the United States by the end of 2000. Distribution of savings accounts and loan products; Plans to mass-market its savings accounts directly to consumers through the Internet and 'cafe' branches;...
- ING Bank N.V. - Sofia Branch. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2015, p2018
The article profiles the banking industry ING Bank N.V. - Sofia Branch, and offers information on its corporate history, products and services, key financial data, and the management team including chief executive officer (CEO) Egbert Wurman.
- October Deal Rush To Boost Loan Volume. Shaw, Joy; Phadungchai, Naruth // Private Placement Letter;09/27/99, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p9
Focuses on loan market activity in Europe and the United States (US) in October 1999. Merger and acquisition-related financings; Deals to be launched by ING Barings; Expectations on the market Europe in November 1999; Outlook of US domestic bankers for the loan market in October 1999.
- ABN Amro Says ING Deal Rounds Out Investment Biz. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;1/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the agreement of ABN Amro Holdings NV to buy some North American portions of ING Group's investment banking unit, ING Barings. Value of the deal; Inclusion of ING Barings' prime brokerage, corporate finance, domestic equities, and futures and options businesses in the deal; ING...
- Northern Trust taps ING as agent bank in Bulgaria. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;04/12/99, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p33
Reports that Northern Trust Co. has selected ING Bank as its local agent bank in Bulgaria. Approach to global custody management that places appropriate measures around due diligence procedure while still allowing for aggressive market expansion; Protection of client rights under the country's...
- Economic Structure and Context: Financial System. // Netherlands Country Monitor;Feb2012, p22
The article reports on the financial system in Netherlands, which dominated by ABN Amro, ING Bank and Rabobank.
- BBL prepares for expansion. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/11/99, Vol. 11 Issue 40, p18
Reports on Bank Brussels Lambert's receipt of board approval to expand its custody services beyond Belgium. Board's agreement to develop a business in cooperation with parent firm ING Bank of the Netherlands; Likelihood that Bank Brussel will develop a custody system to replace a home-grown...
- ING Barings' investment banking counsel is let go. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p3
Reports that the British head of legal of ING Barings' investment banking business Piers Roberts has been made redundant.