Institute puts LIS on-line for 21st century service
- Networks launched. // People Management;11/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the Institute of Personnel and Development's launching of two online networks for its members.
- Legal service to offer extended on-call help. Gummery, Doug // People Management;9/25/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p61
Reports on the improvements being made by Institute of Personnel and Development's legal helpline service to cope with service demands. Difficulty of members to access the online service; IPD's decision to expand helpline's service time; Introduction of telephone queuing system; Clients'...
- JUDGMENT CALLS FOR HR. Salmon, Barbara // People Management;8/10/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p55
The article reports on a helpline that will be introduced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for its members in Great Britain in 2006. The helpline will give members with up-to-date help and advice on European employment law. Law Express will be providing the service from...
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;11/11/2010, p41
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of November 11, 2010, including one on the Resourcing and Talent Planning forum, another on the "2010 Absence Management Survey," and another on CIPD's Employment Law at Work online resource...
- Get more help from HR-inform. // People Management;Dec2011, p58
The article focuses on HR-inform, a page of the Web site of the Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development which offers information on labor and employment law in Great Britain.
- A list of useful online resources to help in your professional research and educational needs. // Occupational Health;Jul2006, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p33
A list of online resources for occupational health practitioners is presented. It includes the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Arbitration and Conciliation Service and documents related to labor laws and employment practices.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p55
The article presents updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. A CIPD Public-Sector Forum seminar, "Fit for business" will take place at Manning House in London, England on May 28, 2008. The CIPD has joined forces with human capital management...
- It's good to talk. Willmott, Ben // People Management;12/9/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p49
The article announces the availability of a new guide on information and consultation regulations from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development. The guide is intended to help employers to establish arrangements for informing and consulting employees that suit the nature and structure...
- PERPETUAL MOTION. Floodgate, Jean // People Management;1/12/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p49
The article offers updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain as of January 2006. The outgoing chairwoman of the continuing professional development (CPD) working party of the CIPD recalls the development of CPD in the institute. The Information...