- In gear. Abernathy, Donna // Training & Development;Nov97, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p91
Presents information on several occupational training tools, available in the market as of November 1997. Includes the TEDS 3.2 software suite; Workplace fairness; Multimedia notebook; Book `101 Ways to Captivate a business Audience,' by Sue Gaulke; Computer notepads; Videoconferencing system;...
- New learning tools. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Jun96, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p66
Presents various equipment and supplies for occupational training. Includes computer software; Wireless pointing devices; Educational materials; Carry-ons.
- Training resources. // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p49
Presents information on various training resources related with human resource management. `34 Activities for Recruitment and Selection'; `Mentoring,' a pack of 20 activities to develop mentors by Fenman Training; `The Training Event Planning Guide.'
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;Apr74, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p59
Presents tools for occupational training in the United States. Guide for audio-visual materials; Simulation resource guide; Vocational training films.
- NEW TRAINING TOOLS. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p92
Introduces various training equipment and resources. Automatic slide processor from Mangum Sickles Industries Inc.; Catalog of audio-visual training programs from Resource for Education and Management Inc.; Film 'How to Close the Sale.'
- NEW TRAINING TOOLS. // Training & Development Journal;Feb70, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p56
Presents information on books, cameras, projectors and audio-visual packages used for employee training. Book 'An Introduction to Business Systems Analysis,' by R.J. DeMasi; GPL-Singer television cameras; Monochrome television projectors.
- Cool tool. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Mar95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p63
Features Timex's Data Link, a plastic digital watch designed for the retrieval of information through a tiny LCD. Information capacity; Market price.
- Lite tools. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Mar95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p65
Features Durham, North Carolina-based HRD Gourmet's Team Building Vinaigrette, a gift suggestion for workshop participants, clients, and colleagues. Market price; Contact information.
- Game of finance. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Mar95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p65
Features Zodiak, a board game designed for employees to understand business finance and decision making, developed by Paradigm Learning of Tampa, Florida. Nature of the board game; Contact information.