The Mobil way to achieve mobility
- N.O. bonus offer can't stem ExxonMobil exodus. Bethel, Amber // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the decision of ExxonMobil Corp. to close its offices in new Orleans, Louisiana. Reason behind the company's decision; Elimination of administrative positions; Staying bonus offered by Mayor C. Ray Nagin's office to ExxonMobil engineers; Economic impact of the company's relocation.
- Exxon pumps up Thames Valley. White, Andrew // Estates Gazette;1/10/2004, Issue 402, p29
Reports on the plan of ExxonMobil International to relocate its head office outside central London, England as of January 10, 2004. Office sought by Exxon; Plan of the company to vacate some offices; Sites being considered for the relocation.
- ExxonMobil leads oil and gas migration from N.O. to Houston. Bethel, Amber // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p30
Reports on the plans of ExxonMobil Corp. to consolidate the operations of the U.S. East Production officer with the U.S. West Production office in Houston, Texas. Organizational structure; Competition advantage in the oil and gas industry; Impact of the business relocation on the community.
- Economic Development News from Around the State. // Perryman Report & Texas Letter;2016, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p5
The article offers news briefs related to economic development of Texas. Topics discussed include purchase of a property by Ravago Americas, a global plastics company, in Baytown, Jacobs Engineering Group relocating its headquarters in Dallas, and plan of ExxonMobil's to expand its polyethylene...
- The brightest and best in environmental stewardship. // Buildings;Oct95, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on the environmental awareness program by Mobil Corp. Features of the program; Three main areas of the program; Comment by Fred Schoeneborn, facility management coordinator in Mobil's Real Estate Services.
- Service, seamless operation maximize Mobil's headquarters flexibility. // Buildings;Oct95, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on Mobil Corp.'s facility management operations at its headquarters complex in Fairfax, Virginia. Features of the company's strategy; Comment by W.H. Weber, manager of headquarters facilities operations and services; Features of the company's Facilities Management Network.
- Rangel-backed tax law pushes Mobil Oil to sell its S. African holdings. // Jet;5/15/89, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p5
Presents comments by Rep. Charles Rangel (D., N.Y.), whose legislation to tax companies doing business in South Africa led to Mobil Oil Corporation's sale of its South African operations.
- Mobil helps Midwest flood victims. // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p85
Reports on Mobil Corp.'s cash donation to the Red Cross to aid victims of the Midwest floods in 1993. Amount; Company's plans to offer special payment arrangements for affected Mobil credit card customers; Mobil Chemical Co.'s donation of trash bags to help in the cleanup effort.
- Mobil continues upgrade of terminals. // National Petroleum News;Sep94, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p62
Reports on developments concerning the upgrading of Mobil Corp.'s Woodhaven, Mich. products terminal. Costs; Product storage capacity; Benefits derived from the upgrade.