A chance to get experience
- Tate & Lyle reveals non-bitter stevia. // Food Manufacture;Sep2014, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p33
The article offers information on the Tastevia Stevia Sweetener from Tate & Lyle.
- Cocoa Replacement Solution from Tate & Lyle. // Nutraceutical Business & Technology;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p8
The article offers brief information on the cocoa replacement solution from Tate & Lyle PLC .
- Sweet result. // Food Manufacture;Apr2010, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the trading for Great Britain-based multinational agribusiness Tate & Lyle PLC for the year ended on March 31, 2010 and mentions the growth margins for its sugar business in Europe Union (EU).
- Window Seat. // Travel Daily;4/ 4/2013, p3
The article offers information on the world's first edible hotel, created by London, England's Soho by manufacturer Tate & Lyle Sugars.
- Lyle's adds Victorian quirk to syrup lines. // Grocer;2/19/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7993, p28
The article reports that Tate & Lyle is aiming to elevate the media profile of its syrup brand, Golden Syrup, through a Pancake Day-themed magic show for journalists.
- F&F Corner. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/22/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 3, p11
Focuses on the support of the European Commission's Scientific Committee on Food for the sucralose sweetener of Tate & Lyle PLC in the European Union. Benefits of the product; Approval of the Food and Drug Administration for the use of neotame.
- A starch is born. // Dairy Industries International;Nov2009, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p12
A preview of the Creamiz starch from Tate & Lyle PLC is presented.
- Tate & Lyle spells it out for the reader. // Accountancy;Apr1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1028, p20
Reports the instructive three-page section on futures market trading in Tate and Lyle. Requirements by supply agreements; Contribution to the group profit; Completion of matching paper transaction.
- Tate & Lyle and Silver Spoon offer sugars for home baking. Mileham, Arabella // Grocer;2/16/2013, p30
The article discusses the launch of the Taste Experience range of brown and golden cane sugars from Tate & Lyle PLC and outlines the features of the sugar.