People and posts
- WHO'S NEWS. // Budapest Business Journal;06/10/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p8
Reports on news and developments related to executive selection and promotion in Hungary as of June 10, 2002. Daniel Kolya's appointment as director of Synergon's education business branch; Appointment of Zsuzsanna Matejka as director-general of the National Health Fund; Istvan Bakacs'...
- People and posts. // People Management;4/3/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p12
Provides information on the appointment and promotions of several human resource managers in Great Britain. Previous position held by Malcolm Beadling; Position given to Ken Gilliver at Churchill Hotelware; Appointment of Peter Harwood at Johnson Security.
- Career Track. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Oct2002, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the appointment and promotion of several executives in the U.S. as of October 2002. Appointment of George E. Sutton at A. Meyers & Sons Corp.; Selection of George J. Noa Jr. as president of Knight Inc. business unit of IDEX Corp.; Promotion of Douglas M. Baker Jr. at Ecolab Inc.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // BusinessWest;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p81
focuses on the selection and promotion of executives in Massachusetts as of September 2002.
- ON THE MOVE. // Tire Business;3/31/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p13
Reports on change in profiles of various executives. Appointment of Jack C. Keith as technical representative for the Southwest region; Promotion of original equipment, fleet and truckstop sales manager Kurt Danielson to the post of director of commercial marketing by...
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;10/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p20
Presents updates on businesspeople in Orange County, California as of October 22, 2001. Appointment of Jennifer Lange as public relations director of the National Automotive Dealers Association; Hiring of Dennis Edgett by Gillings & Associates and Bryan Lipinski by Haskell & White; Promotions...
- PEOPLE. // Journal of Business (10756124);12/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 26, pA14
Presents news concerning executives in the business sector in Spokane, Washington as of December 2003. Promotion of Steve Page to executive vice president and portfolio manager at Sterling Savings Bank; Selection of Tom Allerding as medical director of Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories,...
- Executive Changes. PTACEK, MEGAN J. // American Banker;12/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 241, p4
Reports on management changes in the United States banking sector as of December 17, 1999. Includes the promotion of Dwayne L. Cook to executive vice president and chief administrative officer and John Porath to senior vice president and national sales director at Charter One Mortgage Corp.;...
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2002, p46
Reports on appointments and promotions of executives related to the field of marketing.