Job Cetres `to advertise on Net'
- Jobs open online. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Winter95/96, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p43
Features the Catapult, a site on the World Wide Web offering links to major job listing on the Internet computer network. Description; Contact information.
- Help wanted with help wanteds. Frost, Mike // HR Magazine;Feb1996, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p28
Looks into the status of job recruiting through the Internet. Addresses; Availability of resource for placing job advertisements.
- Yorktown jobs. // Editor & Publisher;02/08/97, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p6i
Announces the `Yorktown PennySaver's employment Web site, called Job Hunter.
- NYPA launches employee-recruitment Web site. Martino, Kristina // Business Journal (Central New York);4/18/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p12
The article reviews the web site www.nypa.gov/careers from the New York Power Authority (NYPA).
- Net benefits still to be realised by recruiters. Jones, Kim // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p61
Discusses the need of organizations to realize the recruitment benefits Internet provides for recruiters in Great Britain. Role of the Internet in recruitment advertising; Two fold value of the Internet.
- Oil for the engine. Clawson, Trevor // Internet Business;Apr2002, p31
Focuses on the plan of the RAC to improve motoring services. Integration and management of data; Recruitment of members through via the internet; Standardization of the membership recruitment systems.
- Pink slip for careers.wsj.com. Robins, Wayne // Editor & Publisher;06/12/2000, Vol. 123 Issue 24, E & P Interactive pi6
Reports on the decision of the newspaper `The Wall Street Journal' to rename its online jobs page a careerjournal.com from its former name of careers.wsj.com. Aim of creating enhanced synergy between the print and online pages.
- NETWATCH. Pentland, Cathy // CA Magazine;Apr2000, Vol. 133 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the increase in the use of the Internet as an information resource for job applicants in Canada. Advertising of employment opportunities; Employers posting of job advertisements in their Web sites; Contact information.
- Warning: Tight labour market ahead. Schriner, Jim // Industry Week/IW;11/6/95, Vol. 244 Issue 20, p52
Opinion. Provides tips to detect any sign of a tight labor market in a company. Strategies adopted by the companies to allure the candidates; Launch of World Wide Web page on the Internet to post job notices internationally by Nebraska; Questionnaire for the detection of labor position in the...