People management index 1995
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;1/11/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p5
This article introduces the content of the January 11, 2007 of the magazine "People Management."
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;12/7/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p5
The article introduces the content of the December 7, 2006 issue of the journal, People Management.
- FEATURES IN BRIEF. // People Management;6/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p23
Introduces several articles published in the `People Management' journal. How to improve organizational climate; Effectiveness of electronic human resources; Characteristics of a leader.
- TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;2/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Introduces a series of articles on personnel management published in the February 2002 issue of 'People Management.'
- PM stays on top of the pile. Crabb, Steve // People Management;10/28/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p13
Details the findings of a readership survey of human resource professionals carried out by Taylor Nelson Sofres Business Services in Great Britain. Number of respondents; Ratings given by respondents to the periodical `People Management'; Preference for other human resource periodicals.
- Technology. // People Management;10/28/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p19
Present information on technology issues concerning personnel management in Great Britain. Task of Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters, the advertising agency brought by the University for Industry; Information on the Software Source Web site of `People Management' magazine.
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;8/22/2006, p3
The article offers information on the findings of a survey in Great Britain which shows that the journal "Personnel Today," is the easiest to read. It is also the leading HR publication followed by the "People Management."
- PM retains its poll position. // People Management;11/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p7
Focuses on the results of a readership survey regarding the patronage of the magazine 'People Management.' Comparison of the patronage rating given by readers to the magazine and its competitors; Categories in which readers evaluated the magazines for personnel management; Differences between...
- News Extra. // People Management;5/20/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p11
Presents news related to personnel management in May 1999. Support for the proposal to seek a royal charter for the Institute of Personnel & Development by council members; Statistics on the circulation of `People Management' magazine.