- Lost in Translation. Kennedy, Kostya; Bechtel, Mark; Cannella, Stephen // Sports Illustrated;12/3/2007, Vol. 107 Issue 22, following p24
The author reports on a mistake which was made by opera singer Tony Henry while singing the Croatian national anthem. Henry sang the national anthem at a soccer game in November 2007 in which England and Croatia were competing. The reaction of the Croatian players to the mistake is mentioned....
- HPT adds creatives John Fitzgerald and Tony Henry to staff. MacMillan, Gordon // Campaign;09/25/98, Issue 39, p10
Reports that the art director Tony Henry and freelance copywriter John Fitzgerald have joined the staff at the Harrison Patten Troughton Brand Response (HPT) advertising agency. Background information on Henry and Fitzgerald; Comments from Steve Harrison, the agency's creative partner; Reference...
- Untitled. // Music Week;1/31/2004, Issue 4, p25
Reports on EUK's MD Richard Cowan who was pictured with rugby team of William Webb Ellis World Cup. Raising of the biggest-ever $150,000 sum for Nordoff Robbins; Opening of evening with the World Cup being brought into the room accompanied by several members of World Cup squad; Sponsors of the...
- ICE CAPADES. Boyd, Amanda // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p14
Features various photographs of salt depots for the City of Cincinnati and Hamilton County in Ohio to find out how the crews prevent the roads from becoming skating rinks as of January 2003.
- A CENTURY of COOPERSTOWN. Durant, John; Durant, Alice // American Heritage;Dec1958, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p81
Photographs showing the life style of the people in the village of Cooperstown, on Lake Otsego, New York, are presented.
- Seven seas. // Nature Australia;Fall96, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p64
Presents a series of photographs depicting the wonders of the ocean taken by divers. Contact number for more information.
- Live, from Antarctica. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/25/1998, Vol. 148 Issue 21, p78
Presents photographs from Antarctica. Wildlife, including killer whales, a Weddell seal, and a penguin; The McMurdo Station; An iceberg.
- Show us your slides! Stuckey, Scott // Boys' Life;Sep93, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p12
Invites all neckerchief slide carvers to send a close-up photograph of their favorite slides to `Boys' Life' magazine. Requirements; Suggestions for designs to make; Photo tips.
- How to extend the life of your photos. Grant, D. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Oct88, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p21
Explains the effect of humidity, light, and photo albums on photographs, and tells how to counteract it to increase photo longevity. Color prints versus black and white; Temperature.