Dealing out work to the right staff
- Everything is bigger & better in Texas. Jardine, Kimberly // Dealernews;Sep95, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p28
Features motorcycle dealer Honda of Houston. Motorcycle exhibits and promotions; Honda of Houston general manager Dave Martin's reasons for opening the firm; Business plan. INSET: Dealer data..
- Chemical to tap customer lists for affinity program. Tally, Karen // American Banker;10/28/96 Supplement, Vol. 161, p42
Focuses on Chemical Bank's affinity program that aims to bolster its mortgage business by connecting with corporations, unions and business organizations. Features of the program; Satisfying the Community Reinvestment Act; Counseling prospective borrowers.
- Chemical plans business prospecting blitz. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/15/95, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p11
Reports that Chemical Bank will stage a business prospecting blitz on May 23, 1995. Bank's market share in Long Island, New York.
- Bank to sell 4-acre parcel in downtown White Plains. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;1/23/95, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p1
Reports that Chemical Bank of New York City, N.Y. will sell its property in downtown White Plains, New York City. Location of the lot; Chemical Bank's policy regarding sale of properties.
- Chemical woes a legacy of merger. Leuchter, Miriam // Crain's New York Business;1/16/95, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the low morale within the ranks of Chemical Bank's middle market group, its most successful and prominent business. Cost-cutting strategies implemented at the bank; Restructuring of the bank's commercial lending business; Unfinished merger of Chemical Banking Corp. and Manufacturers...
- Chemical says bug in ACH area delayed N.Y. City workers' pay. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;7/19/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 137, p13
Reports on the delay in Chemical Bank's payroll direct deposits for employees in New York City due to a glitch in its automated clearing house origination operations.
- Seminar discusses business in Mexico. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/28/94, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p6
Reports on a business seminar in Mexico hosted by Chemical Bank's Middle Market Banking Group at the Hudson River Museum in Yonkers. Number of attendees; Topics.
- Hot prospects. // Northern New Jersey Business;5/31/95, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the business promotion strategy of the Chemical Bank New Jersey which was launched in May 1995. Provision of customers with bottles of Tabasco Sauce and banking flyers; Target areas.
- Chemical Bank. // Pensions & Investments;10/31/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p29
Presents a corporate profile of Chemical Bank.