People and posts
- Personnel news. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul97, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p13
Provides information on changes within the personnel department of companies. Information on the re-election of Kurt Waldthausen of Holz-Her United States Incorporated; Information on the naming of Mark Shiefer as vice president of Delta International Corporation. Additional information...
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;Mar2012, p69
The article mentions promotions including Sue Evans to Warwickshire (England) County Council's head of personnel management and organisational development, Lauren Henderson to Trinity Mirror Group's regional learning and development manager, and Robert Ward to Servest Multi Service Group's human...
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Friends Life. // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/16/2011, p28
The article announces the appointment of Rob Barnett as human resource (HR) director of life assurance firm Friends Life.
- Two-way road to success. Dreyer, R. // Supervision;Nov92, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p25
Focuses on the important role played by personnel managers in the training and promotion of employees based on the story of Flager Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Reason why the owner of the company talk to his personnel managers; Flager employees that have potential for advancement; Reason why...
- Public Safety Assessment Centers: A Steward's Perspective. Caldwell, Cam; Gruys, Melissa L.; Thornton III, George C. // Public Personnel Management;Summer2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p229
Public safety assessment centers are primarily conducted for promotional examinations. The duties owed to the stakeholders served by public safety assessment centers have been generally outlined in the newly revised Guidelines and Ethical Considerations for Assessment Center Operations. This...
- ONES to watch. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/14/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 42, p8B
The article announces several appointments of resource personnel including Eileen Gerard as human resource director at South Shore Home Health Services, Deb Davis as benefits administrator of Margolin, Winer & Evens company and Ethel Jolicoeur as recruitement manager of Opus Scientific company.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;4/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p9
The article announces appointments including occupational psychologist Jo Marriott, who joined the Occupational Psychology Group (OPG), and Karen Caddick, who became the global human resource (HR) director at the Financial Times Group.
- From blueprints to blue ribbon. BUTLER, KELLEY M. // Employee Benefit News;Sep2008, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p34
The article features Staci Benz, benefits manager at Children's Hospital and Health System (CHHS). She is the 2008 Benny Awards winner for the Judges Choice category. Benz spearheaded a CHHS effort in conceiving, creating and communicating an award-winner wellness program while she served as an...
- on the move. // Personnel Today;10/7/2008, p18
The article announces several promotions of human resource (HR) directors, including Danny Griffiths at Nissan Group in Great Britain operations, Alison Suttie at Reed Smith LLP in Europe and the Middle East, and Mike Conway at Standard Life Assurance Co.