Sockwell joins Donnelley's board of directors
- R.R. Donnelley to reorganize. Dzilna, Dzintars // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p12
States that R.R. Donnelley and Sons Company are reorganizing. Details on the plans of the company; What president and chief operating officer Jonathan P. Ward, will oversee after the company's reorganization plans; Financial information on R.R. Donnelley and Sons Company.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;5/29/2000, Vol. 262 Issue 9, p18
Presents news items related to transportation and logistics in the U.S. as of May 29, 2000. 3PL Ryder System Inc.'s e-Channel Solutions; R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.'s formation of Red Rover Digital.
- Magazine plant expands. // American Printer;Dec93, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p16
Reports that R.R. Donnelley & Sons is constructing an additional manufacturing division in Pontiac, Illinois as part of its expansion program. Creation of jobs; Relocation of printing and binding equipments from the Chicago plant; Serving long-time customers with minimal disruption according to...
- Donnelley to grow catalog division. // American Printer;Feb95, Vol. 214 Issue 5, p14
Reports on R.R. Donnelly & Sons' announcement of a multimillion capital investment to increase capacity and efficiencies at its Warsaw, Indiana catalog printing division.
- Donnelly Financial moves downtown Detroit offices. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;01/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p13
Reports that the Donnelly Financial division of R.R. Donnelly Bros. Co. has moved its downtown Detroit, Michigan, offices from the Renaissance Center to the Buhl Building.
- Donnelley's Iowa plant gets a reprieve. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;1/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p14
Reports that R.R. Donnelley & Sons has granted a stay of execution to its printing plant in Des Moines, Iowa, and the jobs of people that work there. Agreement signed by Donnelley, Graphics Union Local 86 and the Des Moines mayor's task force.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/7/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p8
The article reports on the move of R.R. Donnelley & Sons in signing a multi-year multi-million contract with Highlights for Children in production of a magazine for younger children in the U.S.
- Donnelley offers Web option for catalogers. McKenzie, Matt // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Jun98, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on R.R. Donnelley which is offered to catalog publishers and online merchants, an online publishing and hosting service. Name of the service; Information on the service; When the program was initiated; Details on affiliate marketing; In-depth look at the SelectSource program.
- Donnelley shuts digital print unit in Memphis. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;1/27/97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on R.R. Donnelley's plans to close its Digital Division. Shift in the company's strategy for dealing with digital printing; Integrating of digital printing technology into all of Donnelley's major facilities in the United States.