Key player in landmark muni cases leaves SEC for Merrill litigation shop
- MSS market eventually could support 30 companies. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;05/11/98, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p22
States that according to projections by the Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith Incorporated, the revenues of the global satellite industry will increase from $38 billion in 1997 to $171 billion in 2007. Factors which will contribute to the increase in revenues; Reference to the report...
- Brokerage targets small business. Ghering, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 14 Issue 46, pB-7
Reports on brokerage firm Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith Inc.'s focus on the financial planning market for small business.
- Brady Bonds and Sovereign Instruments. // High Yield Report;01/28/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p6
Presents the global list of brady bonds and sovereign instruments compiled by Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Smith Inc. as of January 23, 2002. Rate of coupons; Bond priced; Gain of bonds.
- Brady Bonds and Sovereign Instruments. // High Yield Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p6
Presents a chart depicting bonds and sovereign instruments compiled by Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith.
- Fridson's Gone, Dresdner May Pull Out: What's HY's Future? // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the status of the U.S. high yield bond market as of November 2002. Effect of the departure of junk bond strategist Marty Fridson from Merrill Lynch; High yield deals managed by Merrill; Decision of several high yield market players to get out of domestic high yield.
- Brady Bonds and Sovereign Instruments. // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p6
Lists brady bonds, compiled by Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. as of November 2002. Current coupon; Offer; Yield; Stripped yield; Spread duration.
- USVI floats $300 million bond issue. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;12/9/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p36
Reports on the United States Virgin Islands government's floating of a general obligation bond issues which was oversubscribed by 49 investors. Management of the issue by Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith; Benefits of the issue to the financial crisis of the island; Negotiations on the...
- Strategies vary for the short-term investor. Daugherty, Christi // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/29/96, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p9A
Focuses on the strategies used for short term investments. Views of investment experts; Comments from Lance Giambelluca, a stock broker and financial consultant with Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith; Suggestions made by various stock brokers.
- Investment Advice. Wyatt, Jeanie // National Public Accountant;Nov2002, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p18
Presents excerpts from 'The Policies that Guide Us,' the 1940 mission statement of the U.S. brokerage firm Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Ltd.