Ohio school districts to go ahead with bond, levy elections
- Forty-two Ohio school districts court bonding authority. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p36
Reports that Ohio's school districts will go to voters requesting the approval of bond issues for school repairs and construction. Bond issuers and the net value of their bond issues; Expected increase in the number of school districts going to voters for help regarding their planned bond issues.
- Officials Say Bonds Protected in Nevada School District Split. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;10/29/2015, p1
Nevada's Clark County School District, the nation's fifth largest, is in the midst of a restructuring that could have repercussions for its outstanding and future bonds.
- LOUISIANA: Ascension Awaits Bond Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/17/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33185, p9
The article reports on the 100 million dollar bond issue to be voted on October 17, 2009 for the upgrade of 20 schools of Ascension Parish-Wide School District in Louisiana. It states that the bonds will be supported by a four-year extension of 15.08 mill property tax. If approved, the proposed...
- Falls City ISD to hold May 10 bond election. Gibbs Jr., William J. // Wilson County News;3/5/2014, p4A
The article reports on the Falls City Independent School District's (ISD) plan to hold a bond election on May 10, 2014 for the proposed construction of a school building on North Nelson Street in Falls City, Texas.
- Missed It By That Much. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33436, p7
The article reports on the failure of the proposal for 191 million dollars general obligation bond package for the Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 52 after it gained 59.6 percent votes during the school bond election in December 2010.
- School Wins Triple-Play. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33436, p7
The article reports on the approval of the bond proposals totalling 29.9 million dollars for the development of the Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 12.
- ARIZONA: Leftover Bonds Frozen. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/27/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33589, p9
The article reports on the ruling made by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Eileen Willett that the Cave school districts in Arizona are not allowed to utilize leftover bonds on projects which had not been approved by voters.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p24
The article lists the results of competitive sales in the U.S. as of October 20. 2015 which include General Obligation Corporate Purpose Refunding Bonds, Series 2015A of Oak Park Village, Illinois, General Obligation Capital Loan Notes, Series 2015C of Waukee, Illinois, and General Obligation...
- WISCONSIN: April Vote for $83.5M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/29/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33441, p9
The article reports that the Racine Unified School District in Wisconsin to ask voters on the April 2011 ballot to approve 83.5 million dollars of general obligations borrowing.