Investors & investing
- Mutual Fund Flows. // Money Management Executive;8/6/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p11
A table related to mutual funds is presented which includes estimated weekly and monthly net new cash flow for municipal bonds, world equity, and taxable bond as of July 18, 2012.
- Mutual Fund Flows. // Money Management Executive;11/18/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p11
A table is presented which depicts the weekly cash flow of mutual funds in the U.S. including domestic equity funds, taxable funds, and municipal bonds, during the period of 2010-2013.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33448, p8
Several charts are presented that depict the derivatives and structured products in the U.S. which includes the municipal swap index, municipal swaps, and bond yields.
- Tracking Our Picks. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Nov2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p19
Several diagrams are presented that depict the rates of returns gained by municipal-bond funds, including Franklin High Yield Tax-Free Inc., Fidelity Municipal Income and Fidelity Tax-Free Bond, through Oct. 29, 2010.
- Tracking Our Picks. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Jun2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p19
Several charts are presented which depicts the growth of the municipal bonds in the U.S. from July 1999 to May 2009 including Vanguard High-Yield Tax Exempt, Franklin Federal Tax-Free Income, and Fidelity Intermediate Municipal Incomen.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33585, p6
Three charts are presented depicting municipal index, municipal swaps, and the comparison between bond yields and swap rates offered in the U.S.
- Tracking Our Picks. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p19
Several charts are presented related to trends in the performance of mutual funds including T. Rowe Price Financial Services, Vanguard Precious Metals and Mining and BlackRock Energy & Resources Inv A.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;3/22/2002, p64
Presents a chart depicting the daily prices of unit trusts as at 18 March 2002 and returns for the period ending 31 December 2001 in South Africa.
- B.E. top picks in mutual funds. // Black Enterprise;May91, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p101
Reprints the chart `B.E. Top Picks In Mutual Funds,' due to an error in the April '91 issue of `Black Enterprise.' Includes assets, load/no load, percent of average annual return, average grade in down cycles, OPI, and telephone numbers.