Cincinnati Reds consider a new home as county cries foul on proposed deal
- Cincinnati Reds settle with county over terms of stadium construction. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/08/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30430, p31
Focuses on the agreement between the Cincinnati Reds baseball team and Hamilton County, Ohio over the construction of a ballpark to be built along the Ohio River. Background to the controversy concerning the ballpark; Total worth of the ballpark; Comment by Karen McFarland, finance specialist...
- Ohio commissioners approve Reds' stadium. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30433, p40
Reports on the approval by the board of commissioners of Hamilton County, Ohio to construct a ballpark for the Cincinnati Reds. Presentation of financial plan to board; Approval of memorandum of agreement between Cincinnati Reds and the county; Support of project by half-cent sales tax...
- Referendum push may drive Reds from Ohio River. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30431, p40
Reports on the Hamilton County, Ohio three-commissioner board's signing of an agreement to build a ballpark for the Cincinnati Reds baseball team along the Ohio River. Cost of the construction project; Councilmen Jim Tarbell and Todd Portune's collection of petition signatures to put an...
- Ohio County plans debt for Red's ballpark. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/15/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30435, p44
Reports that Hamilton County, Ohio plans to sell its debt in the year 2000 to finance a ballpark for the Cincinnati Reds. Public Financial Management Inc.'s proposal; Date of the ball park completion; Issuance cost of the bind issue; Sales tax's backing of the bond.
- Cincinnati Reds referendum petition hits pay dirt with lots of signatures. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30444, p32
Reports on the success of two Cincinnati City Council members' efforts to include on the November 3, 1998 ballot the question of whether to build the Reds baseball team's ballpark along the Ohio River or in an under-developed area called Broadway Commons. Possible deal in the bond issuance for...
- Cincinnati reds stadium issue increases. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30811, p23
Reports that Hamilton County, Ohio, commissioners have increased the size of a bond issue that will pay for the ballpark of the Cincinnati Reds baseball team. Scheduled offering of the municipal bonds.
- Cincinnati Reds, county will move forward on bond plan for ballpark. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;11/06/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30516, p3
Reports on Hamilton County, Cincinnati voters' decision to build the proposed new Cincinnati Reds park along the Ohio River, rather than in an undeveloped section of town called Broadway Commons. County's agreement to sell bonds backed by a special sales tax approved by voters in 1996;...
- Hamilton County Issues Stadium RFPs. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p2
Reports that Hamilton County, Ohio, has sent out requests for proposals for underwriters to market a bond issue that will fund the construction of the Cincinnati Reds baseball stadium.
- Salmagundi V. Schroder, Eric // SportsTurf;Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p6
The author comments on several sports-related issues in the U.S. He announces that the Certified Sports Field Manager practice examination online. He mentions the plan of the Cincinnati Reds to become the first baseball team to be fully green in its ballpark operations. He reports the...