Newly formed bond insurer rated single-A
- American Capital access insures first new issue. Richtmyer, Richard; Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30296, p2
Announces that American Capital Access Corporation (ACA) is insuring a $13.24 million housing bond refunding to be sold by the Clearwater, Florida, Housing Authority. Background information on ACA; Comments by H. Russell Fraser, ACA founder and chief executive officer; How the deal is being rated.
- ACA Holdings Reports Net Income Quadrupled in 2002. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31597, p7
Reports on the net income reported by American Capital Access Holdings Inc., the parent company of bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. as of 2002. Comparison of the net income reported to that in 2001; Reasons for the increase in net income reported; Details of business done by the...
- ACA Reports Positive Net Income for 2Q and 1st Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the net income of 1.11 million dollars according to the American Capital Access Holdings Inc. as of August 2002. Estimation of 2.27 million dollars net income for the first half of 2002; Category of expenses; Approximation of t20.7 percent for general obligations and tax-backed deals.
- ACA Holdings Records Net Income Of Nearly $4 Million in 3rd Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p6
Reports that American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACA) and its subsidiaries have registered a net income of nearly $4 million for the third quarter in the year 2001. ACA's performance in expansion of structured finance activity; Amount written by ACA in the area of structured finance in the...
- Russ Fraser shakes 'em up in junk bond insurance mart. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on Russ Fraser, former chairman of Fitch Investors Service and his contributions to the American Capital Access, an A-rated bond insurer that targets credits rated `A' and below. Brief information on the company.
- ACA follows through on plan; two CDOs down, third on the way. // Asset Securitization Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 24, p7
Presents the plan of the American Capital Access (ACA) of New York on synthetic investment pricing. Announcement on the debt marketing level on inaugural arbitrage cashflow structured finance; Details on the structured finance portfolio investment teams at ACA; Management on investment-grade...
- Dreyfus to Run American Assets. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;6/3/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the management of Dreyfus Investment Advisors company of the fixed-income securities of American Capital Access company.
- Junk bonds get a backer. Jovin, Ellen // Treasury & Risk Management;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p14
States that New York-based American Capital Access (ACA) is backing transactions that are unrated or of borderline investment-grade quality. Names of triple A-rated bond insurance firms that have dominated the bond insurance business; Comments from Russell Fraser, founder and chief executive...
- ACA adds Schrager to its analysis team. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;02/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30325, p35
Reports on the appointment of Steve Schrager as an underwriting principal at credit enhancer American Capital Access Corp. Previous job; Duties and responsibilities.