Highlighting extra security feature won't affect SUNY's prices, investors say
- New York Trying Its Hand at QSCBs. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;9/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33186, p1
The article reports that the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York board has announced that it would use 192 million dollars of qualified school construction bonds (QSCBs) to finance grants to school districts. The federal economic stimulus plan authorized the allocation of 22 billion...
- Pataki's school-bond shift. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/07/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30553, p1
Reports on New York Governor George Pataki's proposal to expand the state Dormitory Authority's mandate to include providing assistance to local school districts on capital projects, which could include bonding on their behalf. Proposal of two statewide tax-limitation provisions; Segregation of...
- DASNY Approves Up to $1 .4B for Schools, Health Care. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/28/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33407, p4
The article reports on the preliminary and final approval given by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to sell the 350 million dollars worth of tax-exempt bonds on behalf of New School, which proceeds will be used to fund the construction of a 16-story building, in New York.
- State agency tops in public construction in '93. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/21/94 & 2/28/94, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p42
Reports that the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York ranked first in 1993 among 25 federal and state agencies for public construction and second in the nation among Municipal bond issuers.
- DASNY Sets $634M of PIT Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to trade its 634.4 million dollars worth of personal income tax bonds in New York.
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. // Bond Buyer;06/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30414, p10A
Profiles the Dormitory Authority (DA) of the State of New York. Brief history of the DA; List of DA's clients; Bonds and notes outstanding as of March 31, 1998; Total DA indebtedness; Security features of DA's programs.
- DASNY Approves $1.15 Billion of Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33358, p5
The article reports on the move of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to approve the 1.15 billion dollars of bonds during its monthly board meeting.
- DASNY Charter Plan Dies. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p9
The article announces the end of the proposal to allow the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to sell bonds for charter schools and the proposed legislation to increase cap on the number of charter schools in the state.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p2
A correction to the article related to personal-income tax bond sale of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York is presented.