It's the winner by a wide margin on Memphis
Tags: KROGER Co.
- Kroger Cites Portal's Benefits. Orgel, David // SN: Supermarket News;2/1/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the benefits that Kroger Co. has gained from the industry's new Rapid Recall Exchange portal which makes suppliers capable to render information to retailers and wholesalers in Orlando, Florida.
- Give Kroger credit. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Sep93, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p76
Introduces Kroger MasterCard from the Kroger Co. Projection on number of cardholders in Texas; Growing use of credit cards within supermarkets.
- Kroger considers expansion. Stopa, Marsha // Crain's Detroit Business;12/18/95, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p16
Reports on the Kroger Co.'s plan to launch three to five store expansion and building projects in Detroit, Michigan. Comments by company officials.
- Kroger bakery to lay off 154. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/3/97, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p8A
Reports on Kroger Co.'s plans to cut 154 jobs at the Kroger Indianapolis Baker in Indiana. Aim to reduce distribution costs.
- Kroger rolls out EBT in Texas. // Chain Store Age;Oct96, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p14D
Focuses on the implementation of electronic benefits transfer (EBT) systems at Kroger's stores in Texas. Benefits of EBT; Collaboration with ICL Retail Systems to develop the EBT system; Automation of food stamp transactions; Alliance with ICL Retail Systems in educating Texas on the store...
- AA Kroger vote set. Halliday, Jean // Crain's Detroit Business;7/25/94, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p2
Reports on the schedule set by Ann Arbor City Council to decide on Cincinnati-based Kroger Co.'s request to annex nine acres of Scio Township land into the city for a supermarket.
- Krogering in B'ham. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/1/95, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p35
Reports on the plan of Kroger Co. of Cincinnati to construct supermarkets on the northeast corner of Maple Road and Hunter Boulevard in downtown Birmingham.
- Kroger: Our 1997 `Master Merchandiser.' Harrison, Dan // Frozen Food Age;Sep97, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p14
Highlights the frozen food department of Kroger Company. Focus of Kroger marketing areas to attract costumers; Views of several consultant about the company; Statistics involving the 1996 sales and the total number of supermarkets.
- Fry's resets frozen department every 10 weeks. // Frozen Food Age;Sep97, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p30
Features Fry's Food Stores in Arizona and how its manages and promote frozen food department. Ways on how Fry's seeks to keep frozens top of mind with customers; Endcaps of Fry's; Various comments on Fry's.