Leverage the power of the internet
- HR cyberspace. Frost, Mike // HRMagazine;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p26
Presents human resource-related services on the Internet. Things learned from advertisers about creating an effective job posting. Partial list of the additions to the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Online; Web site relocation of the Riley Guide. INSET: TGIF (or should we say...
- Web Sites To Live By. Grensing-Pophal, Lin // Credit Union Management;Sep99, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p32
Provides information on sites and resources in the Internet which can be of great help to human resources (HR) professionals. Global networks for HR; Sites for research articles; Sites for legal information; Sites for job applicants; Sites for products and consultants. INSET: Sponsor Strategies.
- A strong blend. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;8/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p46
Reviews a Web site run by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain.
- E-recruitment is powerful weapon in war for talent. Taylor, Chris // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the growing popularity of online recruitment among employers. Motivation for shifting to online recruiting; Advantages of using online recruitment; Prediction of Michael Beebe, vice-president at Goldman Sachs.
- The Power of E-Cruiting. Piturro, Marlene // Management Review;Jan2000, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p33
Discusses the role of the Internet in recruiting of people by companies. What is electronic recruiting (e-cruiting); Effect of e-cruiting on the International Personnel Management Association. INSET: Richmond, Virginia.
- e-Recruitment, gender discrimination, and organizational results of listed companies on the Spanish Stock Exchange. García-Izquierdo, Antonio L.; Ramos-Villagrasa, Pedro J.; Castaño, Ana M. // Revista de Psicologia del Trabajo y de Las Organizaciones;Dec2015, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p155
The recruitment process aims to request relevant information from applicants, but sometimes this could be used to discriminate. Based mainly on the legal framework and the Rational Bias, the present paper explores the use of potentially discriminatory content against women in Spanish companies...
- @work. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p15
Introduces several World Wide Web sites offering human resources management information. Homepage of the Bureau of National Affairs; Skillviews' site; Management Lab's site; Spectrum Virtual University site.
- Rating HR online. Greengard, Samuel // Personnel Journal;Jun96, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p168
Evaluates personnel management computer network resources. Features; Categories; Applications; Usability.
- HR cyberspace. Frost, Mike // HRMagazine;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p30
Reports on development concerning computer network resources available for human resource (HR) management. HR departments' development of internal Web sites; Authors Gerry Crispin and Mark Mehler's Web site; Nolo Press' creation of the Independent Contract Law site.