Sexual harassment: A result of on-the-job stress
- Sexual harassment: Oui ou non? // Glamour;Sep92, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p150
Looks at the findings of a poll on sexual harassment by the French magazine `Le Point.' It shows how different French ideas of sexual harassment at work are from American ideas.
- The Alarming Trend of Sexual Harassment Occurrences in the Workplace and What Can Be Done. Lim Woan Jinq; Yazdanifard, Rashad // International Journal of Management, Accounting & Economics;May2015, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p467
Researches have shown workplace Sexual Harassment (SH) as indeed a source of stress at workplaces. If he or she is a victim of SH, he or she is not the only one. Everyone has the rights to voice out, as we have our human rights. The purpose of this paper is to create an awareness of SH in...
- Men, too, are sexually harassed. Suiming, Pan // Chinese Education & Society;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p37
Presents the results of a survey of colleges and universities in Beijing, China regarding sexual harassment. Underestimation of the possibility of men being sexually harassed; Forms of sexual harassment experienced by the respondents.
- What's your opinion? // Personnel Journal;Jun94, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p14
Features `Personnel Journal's Voice Response survey on sexual harassment. Workplace environment; Strategies for controlling sexual harassment; Influence on the working relationship between men and women; Contact information.
- The Effects of Delayed Report and Motive for Reporting on Perceptions of Sexual Harassment. Balogh, Deborah Ware; Kite, Mary E.; Pickel, Kerri L.; Canel, Deniz; Schroeder, James // Sex Roles;Apr2003, Vol. 48 Issue 7-8, p337
Focuses on a study which determined the influence of timing of the report and the victim's apparent motive for reporting on women's and men's perceptions of sexual harassment. Method; Results; Discussion; Conclusion.
- Rappin' about reading: Will women sexually harass men? // Training & Development;Sep94, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p78
Presents the readers' opinion on the sexual harassment of men as the topic in the book `Disclosure,' by Michael Crichton. Likelihood of sexual harassment by women in positions of power; Affirmative and negative views.
- Sexual 'pests' in health sector. // Australian Nursing Journal;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p7
Deals with the survey about sexual harassment of Australian registered nurses. Common forms of reported sexual harassment; Who were the common harassers; Reasons nurses are reluctant to take a formal action.
- What you thought. // Personnel Journal;May95, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p16
Presents the results of a survey on sexual harassment in the United States. Respondents' evaluation of six scenarios to determine whether they felt each was an example of a hostile work environment.
- Poll readings. // National Journal;8/08/98, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p1887
Focuses on a public opinion survey concerning the condition of United States politics and economy. Public opinion on the state of the economy; Views on sexual harassment; Opinion on the reputation of President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton; Public opinion on homosexuality.