If you could go back in time to learn one skill, what
- The Effect of Managerial Education and Firm-Ownership Structure. Kong, Vivian Xiaowei; Junxi Zhang // Chinese Economy;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p34
The interacting and feedback effects between human capital and performance in Chinese publicly listed companies are studied. Specifically, managerial education attainment is examined to see if it helps to improve firm performance. The effect and efficiency of managerial human capital within...
- Desarrollo de potencial directivo. Peñalver, Antonio // Capital Humano;sep2014, Vol. 27 Issue 290, p26
No abstract available.
- LEARNING DEVELOPMENTAL COACHING THROUGH EXPERIENCE. HUNT, JAMES M.; WEINTRAUB, JOSEPH R. // Academy of Management Proceedings & Membership Directory;1999, pC1
Few MBA Programs provide preparation for the increasingly important management role of coach. This paper reports on one such effort. Students in a second-year MBA elective in leadership, as part of their participation in the course, serve as coaches in an assessment program, similar to a...
- APRENDER A LIDERAR ES POSIBLE. // Capital Humano;apr2014, Vol. 27 Issue 286, p129
No abstract available.
- New programme aims to coach 200 HK tech startups. // SMB World Asia;10/1/2015, p4
The article reports on the launch of the Next Technologist Entrepreneurial Champion (NxTEC) programme by Hong Kong Business Angel Network, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corp. and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. for technology startups in Hong Kong in 2015.
- LEDP Hones Skills. Biederman, David // Traffic World;3/12/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 11, p23
Focuses on the Logistics Executive Development Program (LEDP) offered by the University of Tennessee in Knoxville from April 29 to May 4, 2001. Benefits of the program to experienced logistics and supply-chain managers; Faculty involved in the program; Features of LEDP.
- Influencing Senior Managers. // Influencing Senior Managers;1/1/1998, p1
Video Length: 14 minutes. This video is for those with a proposal, special project (or merely a good idea), who want to influence senior managers to support them. Learn some very specific do's and don'ts. This program features psychologist Peter Quarry, interviewing Adolph Hanich, who is a...
- Leadership for Quality Service. // Leadership for Quality Service;1/1/1998, p1
Video Length: 11 minutes. In this video, hear from a former Disney executive about how leadership can ensure that high quality customer service is consistently delivered. This program features psychologist Peter Quarry, interviewing Doug Lipp, an international business consultant, USA.
- Leadership in a Time of Change. // Leadership in a Time of Change;1/1/1998, p1
Video Length: 16 minutes. This video examines what leaders should be doing in times of rapid, ongoing change. Find out how this differs from earlier approaches to leadership. This program features psychologist Peter Quarry interviewing Professor Dennis Jaffe.