Covey Leadership Center and Franklin Quest agree to merge
- Covey office to spearhead regional growth. Maldonado, Jose E. // Caribbean Business;4/4/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p41
Reports that the regional office of the Covey Leadership Center (CLC) in Puerto Rico will influence the growth of the company in Latin America. Information on CLC; How the center guides people to focus on themselves; What the center's programs are based on; What has altered global business;...
- Covey leadership library. // Personnel Journal;Jul96 Supplement New Product, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p3
Features Covey Leadership Center's `Introducing Covey Leadership Library--Stand-Alone Video Workshops' series of principle-centered video workshops that can be used as meeting/discussion starters or with in-house leadership development programs.
- Call Them Microsofties. Smith, Timothy K. // Fortune;5/15/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p22
Reports that Microsoft is collaborating with the Covey Leadership Center (CLC) to develop scheduling software for its new Windows 95 operating system. How the CLC is the consulting firm founded on Stephen Covey's best-seller, `The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People'; The software, called...
- Franklin Quest's acquisition blend. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/June97, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p48
Features the Franklin Quest Co., a company which provides leadership training services and allied products to corporate executives. Goals in the series of corporate acquisitions and mergers; Views from Jon H. Rowberry on the acquisition program; Merger with Covey Leadership Center.
- Go fly a kite. McDevitt, Kevin // FW;8/31/95, Vol. 164 Issue 18, p20
Evaluates Franklin Quest, the company that sells time-management seminars and day planners, and discusses how it came up short of earnings estimates when it reported 28 cents for its most recent quarter (ended May 1995). How slow growth in seminar attendance has negatively affected store and...
- Trent to be scientific director at Franklin Quest. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/07/97, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p15
Reports that Franklin Quest Co. has appointed Dennis Trent to the post of scientific director of the firm's scientific services division.
- Franklin Quest opens at Roosevelt Field. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/02/97, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p39
Focuses on the opening of Franklin Quest store dedicated to personal productivity in Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, New York State. Features of the store; Background to the founding of the store; Store hours.
- Ascend 5.0 for Windows. // PC World;Sep95, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p92
Introduces the Ascend 5.0 for Windows computer software from Franklin Quest Co. Estimated price of the software; Unique features for a personal information manager (PIM); Other product features.
- Ascend 5.0. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Feb96, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p133
Focuses on Franklin Quest's Ascend 5.0 contact management computer software. Features; Applications; Product support; Price; Contact information.