Be prepared for a data remember
- The Case for Positive Documentation. Foegen, J.H. // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct86, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p60
Focuses on the responsibility of the corporate employees on self-documentation in the United States. Use of antidiscrimination and job-safety legislation in improving employee defense against arbitrary termination; Importance of positive documentation on the employees; Accounts on the interest...
- Training resources. // People Management;04/02/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p63
Presents various employee training-related books available in Great Britain as of April 2, 1998. Includes `Presentation Skills,' by Suzy Siddons; `Games and Simulations Made Easy,' by Ken Jones.
- Additional reading. Petrini, Catherine // Training & Development;Mar96, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p76
Presents a list of books on employee training and development. Includes `Mary Parker Follet, Prophet of Management: A Celebration of Writings from the 1920s,' edited by Pauline Graham; Honoring Boundaries: Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace,' by Joyce Kaser, Bette George and Arleene...
- Additional reading. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Sep96, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p61
Lists books for training. Includes `Managers for Mentors,' by Chip R. Bell; `Customer-Centered Growth,' by Richard Whiteley and Dianne Hessan; `Business Abroad,' by Lawrence E. Koslow.
- Employee Publications: The Medium & the Message. McElreath, Mark P. // Management Review;Mar70, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p48
Discusses the importance of employee publications. Impact of the publication's content on employees; Levels of employee publications; Value of employee relations.
- Performance evaluation. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov94, Vol. 20 Issue 5/6, p347
Presents books on performance evaluation. Includes `Performance Appraisal for the 1990s-Managerial Threat or Professional Right,' by Philip E. Verrill; `Academic Related Library Staff Appraisal at Imperial College Libraries: A Peer Review Scheme,' by Laura Barker and Suzanne Enright; `Putting...
- Personnel & staff development. Dunman, Susan; Altman, Ellen // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p222
Presents a guide on literature dealing with personnel & staff development. Includes `The Plateaued Career,' by Barbara Conroy; `Making Competencies Pay Off,' by Timm J. Esque and Thomas F. Gilbert.
- Additional reading. // Training & Development;Jul96, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p59
Suggests books related to employee training in the United States which includes `The Urban Warrior's Book of Solutions,' by Michael McGannon.
- Additional reading. // Training & Development;Jul95, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p64
Lists books on manpower training and development. Includes `TEAMS: How to Develop Peak-Performance Teams for World-Class Results,' by James L. Lundy; `The One-Stop Guide to Workshops,' by Helen L. Rietz and Marilyn Manning; `Entrepreneurship: The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course,' by James W. Halloran.