- Budget round-up. // People Management;12/21/95, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p13
Presents various reports on the business sector focusing on budget. Method of settling tax differences by employees; Number of years for the continuation of out-of-school childcare programme; Kenneth Clarke setting the record straight on redundancy payments made to employees.
- Morris exits SS&G to restart own firm. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p14
Reports the separation of the joint operations between SS&G and R.C. Morris Inc. in the employee benefits market in Cleveland, Ohio. Services offered by the companies; Details on the acquisition of R.C. Morris by SS&G in 1999; Retention of SS&G stake in R.C. Morris; Benefits of the amicable...
- Most Family-Friendly Indianapolis Employers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/23/99, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p24
Presents several Indianapolis, Indiana-based business enterprises that provide the most generous benefits to their employees. Includes Cinergy Corp.; Deloitte & Touche; Eli Lilly & Co.
- Power as a determinant of executive compensation. Grabke-Rundell, Arden; Gomez-Mejia, Luis R. // Human Resource Management Review;Spring2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p3
Investigates the disassociation between executive compensation and firm performance using agency theory. Conduction of a research on the pay-form-performance relationship; Incorporation of behavioral conjectures of power into the agency theory framework; Provision of a comprehensive approach to...
- Employers say it's the company that benefits. Volyn, Kari // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the various employee benefits given by business enterprises in Wenatchee, Washington. Includes Oneonta Trading Corp.'s provision of trips for employees; Van Doren Sales' provision of an on-site workout facility; JanSport's provision of day care exclusively for employees and their...
- Resources for workers compensation information. // Business Insurance;11/04/96, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p59
Presents information on the availability of workers compensation resources at various business enterprises.
- Long-term commitments leads to long-term loyalty. Gage, Kathleen // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/7/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p13
Presents a question and answer advisory about the decision of business enterprises to cut benefit packages of employees to limit costs in Utah. Advantage of long-term employee commitment; Benefits of employee-centered programs; Importance of trainings and seminars.
- Largest benefits consulting firms. Cullen, Jennifer Felser; Bouillon, Nathalie // Crain's New York Business;9/23/96, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p38
Presents the largest benefits consulting firms ranked by number of New York area professional employees in 1996. Company name, address and telephone number; Head of department; Services offered; Compensation; Other New York area offices.
- Employers Finding Low-Cost Ways to Motivate, Reward Staff. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p13
Focuses on the employee work-life benefits among the companies in San Diego, California. Educational incentives; Flexibility in work schedules; Discounts on health club membership.