What's your opinion?
- Nineteen U.S. bishops could retire in 1999. // America;01/16/99, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p4
Reveals that as many as 19 United States bishops could retire for age reasons in 1999. Sample of active bishops who celebrated their 75th birthday; Church law on bishop resignation.
- ARE EXIT INTERVIEWS OF ANY VALUE -- DO LEAVERS REALLY TELL THE TRUTH? Wilkinson, Krystal; Taylor, Stephen // People Management;9/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p58
The article presents a study on the validity of the exit interview questionnaire in use at a large NHS hospital trust in north-west England. It states that 36 percent of the reasons stated at the time of departure were confirmed in the follow-up interviews. While the exit questionnaire used by...
- NEW IN BRIEF. // Dairy Industries International;Mar2003, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p7
Presents news and developments relevant to the dairy industry in Europe compiled as of March 2003. Resignation of commercial director, Robert Danks from United Milk Co.; Retirement of Daniel Weber, executive vice president of the Institute of Food Technologists.
- Mac Intyre leaves NYC post after 1 month. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;3/17/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the resignation of Desmond Mac Intyre as chief investment officer of New York City Retirement Systems (NYCERS) after just one month on the job. Factors that might led to his resignation according to New York City Comptroller William Thompson; Problems discovered by Mac Intyre at...
- Aloha, Russ. // Garden Railways;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on Russ Larson, the publisher of "Garden Railways" and several other Kalmbach magazines, who will retire at the end of 2003. Career background; Various affiliations; Remarks of the entire staff of "Garden Railways concerning Larson's retirement.
- Pilla to step down as Cleveland bishop. Frogameni, Bill // National Catholic Reporter;4/28/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p12
The article reports on the resignation of Catholic bishop Anthony Pilla as leader of diocese in Cleveland, Ohio. Pilla has been a head of the National Conference of Catholic Bishops and a proponent of peace and economic justice. The Vatican approved his resignation at the same time choose bishop...
- PEOPLE. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/5/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p46
Reports on developments concerning the careers of business executives in New Orleans, Louisiana as of January 2004. Promotions; Retirements and resignations; New appointments.
- The Great Escape. Houck, Thomas E. // BusinessWest;3/17/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p52
The article offers techniques on how to effectively develop and execute exit strategy among entrepreneurs in Massachusetts. It includes the creation of a financial plan, optimization of retirement savings, determination of the worth of company, establishment of a transfer scheme from business to...
- Studies confirm health of pensions. Salenger, Sheila; Corn, Michael; Fasfaglia, Paul // NYSUT United;Oct2010, p33
The article presents questions and answers related to pension such as the teacher retirement in school and the status of a pension after the resignation of an employee.