Respect is the key to stopping harassment
- UNLIMITED LIABILITY. Sandlund, Chris // Entrepreneur;Nov2001, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p85
Highlights the ruling of the United States Supreme Court on the sexual harassment case Pollard versus E.I. Dupont. Overview of the case; Amount of compensation given to Pollard; Implications of the case.
- A pioneer program nurtures a harassment free workplace. Flynn, Gillian // Workforce (10928332);Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the popularity of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.'s A Matter of Respect sexual harassment program. Structure of the program; Availability of the program for business units; Discussions of possible scenarios in sexual harassment; Coordination of men and women employees in debunking...
- Be patient if worker alleges minor harassment. // HR Specialist: New Jersey Employment Law;Apr2011, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the need of employers to exercise patience when an employee allegedly claims of sexual harassment. It references the case of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. administrative assistant Debra-Ann Wellman who claims that she had been sexually harassed by her supervisor. It states...
- Cap on 'front pay' rejected. Hofmann, Mark A. // Business Insurance;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p3
No abstract available.
- DuPont debuts SureSleep Brand. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p19
Focuses on the pillow collection of DuPont Sleep Products. Benefits of using latex foam in pillows; Features of several pillow products; Visions in product development and brand benefits.
- DuPont may have buyer for its textile subsidiary. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the progress with the negotiation made by DuPont for the sale of its subsidiary DuPont Textiles & Interiors in Wilmington, Delaware.
- DTI Eliminates over 2,000 jobs. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the decision of DuPont to lay off workers. Reasons behind the lay off of employees; Plans to close the PTMEG manufacturing unit at Niagara Falls; Evaluation of separation options.
- DuPont: A threat to plants--and now to freedom. McGrath, Mike // Organic Gardening (08973792);Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p5
Comments on DuPont Chemical's complaints against the magazine `Organic Gardening' for printing an article on the harmful effects of the chemical company's herbicides. DuPont executives' demand that the magazine reprint its article with major alterations; Data supporting the magazine's claims on...
- Survey reveals importance of vehicle color. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr96, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p10
Reports on a survey concerning vehicle color conducted by E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. Color preferences in vehicles; Popularity of light brown.