Bank of Montreal satisfies customers by satisfying employees
- Equality effort sharpens bank's edge. Martinez, Michelle Neely // HRMagazine;Jan95, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on efforts of the Bank of Montreal in Canada to link business success to workplace equality and diversity. Offer of equal advancement and opportunities to all employees; Steps in creating an equitable workplace to improve employee skills and talents. INSETS: Action plan.;Equality...
- Bank of Montreal invests in its workers. Flynn, Gillian // Workforce (10928332);Dec97, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p30
Demonstrates how the executives at the Bank of Montreal solved the problems that plagued its human resources particularly the women. Awards received by the bank; Background of the company; Vision of the company for its workforce. INSETS: Vitals;How the Bank of Montreal keep scores on...
- A work in progress. Kenyon, Henry S. // Corporate University Review;May/Jun99, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p12
Discusses how the Bank of Montreal's Institute for Learning (IFL) is evolving to meet the organization's needs. Challenges faced by the IFL; Faculty restructuring; Emphasis on leadership; Functions of the IFL.
- BMO Financial Snags Digital Banker from U.S. Bank. Yurcan, Bryan // American Banker;11/12/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 174, p0
The article announces the appointment of Niti Badarinath as head of North American channels at BMO Financial Group.
- The accidental banker. Green, Carolyn // Canadian Banker;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p9
Features John Carver, senior manager for customer service at Bank of Montreal's MasterCard division. Carver's personal, educational and career background; His criterion for hiring a customer service representative; His career and personal plans.
- Meeting challenges at the IFL. // Corporate University Review;May/Jun99, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p18
Interviews Anthony Comper, chief executive officer of Bank of Montreal. How the Institute for Learning (IFL) has contributed to the bank's business strategy; Challenges faced by the IFL as it enters a growth phase; His vision for the future of IFL.
- Bank of Montreal Shuffles Executives. // American Banker;1/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on a 2011 announcement from the Bank of Montreal, in which the bank indicated that it had named Tom Flynn as chief financial officer to succeed former chief financial officer Russ Robertson, who is becoming vice chairman of the bank's Harris Financial Corp. unit in the U.S.
- BMO Private Bank Appoints New President. Correia, Margarida // Financial-planning.com;9/19/2014, p3
The article announces the appointment of Darrel Hackett as president of Canadian banking company, BMO Financial Group.
- Bank of Montreal Continues Retreat from M&A Biz. // American Banker;2/28/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p3
Discusses the plans of chief executive Tony Comper to make the Bank of Montreal less vulnerable to the volatile stockmarket and why the bank is retreating from the merger and acquisition business in Canada. Reduction in the percentage of capital used by its BMO Nesbitt Burns investment banking...