How to climb to the top as quickly as possible
- Newsmakers. // IIE Solutions;Jul97, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p10
Presents a list of personnel who were appointed to other positions. Steven Barlow of Auto-Soft Corporation; John Debolt of Tyecin Systems Incorporated; Nature of business of each company; Others.
- How to win Promotion at work - 7. McGregor, Brian // Food Manufacture;Mar2000, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p3
Offers advice on how employers could improve their chances for promotion. Continuing education; Proposal of the creation of a small library of business books.
- Is social culture on your clients' wellness radar? Taylor, Beth // Ebn.benefitsnews.com;2/1/2012, p1
The article discusses issues related to building a successful corporate wellness program by knowing the social culture of an organization which includes backgrounds, attitudes, beliefs and behaviors in the organization.
- Promotion gender gap is shrinking. // People Management;Jan2016, p55
The article reports on the narrowing promotion gap in professional services firms in Great Britain, according to the research by law firm McKinsey.
- Manufacturer news. // Roads & Bridges;May97, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p23
Provides information about retainment in positions and appointment of executives. Retention of L.G. Byrd's position at the Engineering Development Company Incorporated (EDCO); Robert L. Dayton's appointment at the Carsonite International; Appointment of Ray Erickson at the Carlson Paving...
- Association news. // Roads & Bridges;May97, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p23
Provides information on the appointment of executives in several corporation. W. Travis Burch's appointment in the 1997 Associated Equipment Distributors; Marvin R. Blethen's designation at the National Aggregates Association; Norman H. Wuestefeld of American Road and Transportation Builders...
- EXECUTIVE TURNTABLE. // Billboard;05/12/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 19, p124
Presents personnel changes and promotions in the entertainment industry as of May, 2001. Promotions of Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment executives Robin Russell and Lexine Wong; Appointment of Reggie Fils-Aime to the position of senior vice president of marketing for VH1; Others.
- Comings and goings. // Advertising Age;1/22/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p27
Presents advertising industry personnel changes, as of January, 2001. Promotion of McCann-Erickson employees Peter Friedman, Danielle Korn and Steve Ohler; Appointment of executives at companies, including Fox News, Twentieth Century Fox International Television and Showtime Networks; Others.
- Online POLL. // Drug Store News;8/25/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p12
The article presents the result of a poll from July-August 2014 on whether close companies or corporations have the right to reject providing specific kinds of health-based care to their employees.