Campbell Soup Co. settles with retirees on benefits
- Retiree formula change OK'd. // Business Insurance;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p2
Reports on a New Jersey court's ruling on the lawsuit filed by retirees against Campbell Soup Co. Decision on the legality of changing retiree medical benefits formula; Allegations against the company.
- Campbell Soup settles with retirees. Hofmann, Mark A. // Business Insurance;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p55
States that Campbell Soup Company will be required to pay $114.5 million over a 60 year period in funding medical benefits for a group of 12, 000 retirees and their dependents. Approval of the settlement by United States District Court Judge, Stanley S. Brotman; Background information on the case.
- Jury finds for Campbell in plant sale. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p68
Reports that a jury in Sumter, South Carolina, ruled in favor of Campbell Soup Co. in the litigation involving the sale of Campbell's poultry plant in 1991. Campbell's alleged notice to the area farmers regarding the sale of the plant.
- Prego prevails in battle over comparative ad. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;9/16/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 38, p12
Looks at a three-year legal scuffle between Campbell Soup Co.'s Prego sauce and Van den Bergh Foods' Ragu. How the battle may be reaching its final turn; Vindication of Campbell's comparative advertising; The decision of the United States Court of Appeals; Details of the advertisements.
- Review of Court Decisions. Zuckerman, Susan C. // Dispute Resolution Journal;Feb99, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p87
Evaluates the court decision on the lawsuit filed by Anthony Craft versus Campbell Soup Co. Details on the case; Court's ruling on the case; Explanation on the court's ruling.
- Heinz, Campbell Soup settle executive dispute. // Prepared Foods;Mar97, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the settlement reached in February by the H.J. Heinz Co., Pittsburgh with The Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., regarding Heinz' recent hiring of Daniel O'Neill, former president of Campbell's U.S. soup and prepared foods operation. O'Neill's return to Heinz in September; Procedures...
- FLASH! // Frozen Food Age;Oct2002, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p1
Presents updates on the frozen food industry as of October 2000. First-quarter sales of Heinz; Launching of refrigerators by Sears Roebuck & Co.; Lawsuit filed against Campbell Soup.
- Campbell: We will protect Kelsen worldwide. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);4/13/2015, p12
The article talks about a marketing dispute won by Campbell Soup Co., U.S. based food maker for its Kelsen baked snacks business against Danisa biscuits, produced by Indonesia's Mayora Group. The National Advertising Division, unit of Council of Better Business Bureaus has stepped in and...
- CampBell Beats Off Vlasic's Creditors. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p17
The article focuses on the decision of U.S. Federal Judge Kent Jordan on the lawsuit filed by VFB LLC, a successor company of Vlasic Foods International Inc. composed of unsecured creditor, that aims to make Campbell Soup Co. liable for claims against Vlasic. Jordan ruled that Vlasic Foods was...