Kingston employees get huge bonuses
- MONEY BOX. // Professional Manager;Jul2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p43
The article reports that according to the 2010 National Management Salary survey, bonus payments have dropped from 60.9% in 2009 to 40.4% in 2010 in Great Britain.
- California is cracking down on MTA safety bonuses. Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p1
Focuses on a state law which is aimed at cracking down construction safety bonuses paid out by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. How the state law will force the agency to provide a broader picture of worker injuries; Effective date of law; Details on how some...
- What a bonus. // Supply Management;2/18/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p54
The article focuses on the bonus scheme which a law firm in London, England missed a mile without anyone earning something from them for setting targets in more prosperous times
- Puerto Rico to Pay Christmas Bonuses. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2015, p28
The article reports that the Puerto Rico government will pay Christmas bonuses in 2015.
- Honey, pass wife bonus. PENCE, MATTS // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);5/31/2015, p3
The article offers information on the bonus focused on stay-at-home wives to bring up children in the U.S.
- Best Western. // AirGuide Online.com;11/30/2009, p2
The article reports on the bonus rewards offered by Best Western International Inc. in the U.S.
- Correction. // Lawyer;5/26/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p5
A correction to the article "Associates wait for payday - but magic circle bonus levels are anyone's guess," that was published in the May 19, 2008 issue is presented.
- Correction. // San Diego Business Journal;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p2
A correction to the article about the amount of a bonus paid to Gary Rautenstrauch in the March 26, 2007 issue is presented.
- Georgia Struggles to Pay Top Teachers. // District Administration;Dec2003, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the problems of Georgia in paying 10 percent to teachers who gain national board certification. Budget crisis of the state; Estimated amount of bonuses given each year.