News from NASIG
- Report of the NASIG EDI pre-conference, June 20, 1996, Albuquerque, N.M. Aaron, Amira // SISAC News;Winter96/Spring97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p4
Presents a report of the Serials Industry Systems Advisory Committee-sponsored NASIG EDI pre-conference on June 20, 1996 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Speakers and events at the EDI & Related Standards: A Primer & Update from the Frontier conference.
- EDI and the publisher: A claims analysis study. Dane, Stephen // SISAC News;Winter96/Spring97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
Focuses on a report that contains the results of a study mentioned during a presentation, `EDI and the Publisher,' at the North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG) annual conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in June of 1996. How the Journal Despatch Data and Claims & Claims Responses will...
- Hobbs Holds Mesa. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct2000, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p59
Informs on Mesa Airlines' reversal of its decision to discontinue air service between Hobbs and Albuquerque, New Mexico. Agreement of Lea County officials to share the burden of additional costs of operating the route.
- SERIALS SPOKEN HERE: REPORTS OF CONFERENCES, INSTITUTES, AND SEMINARS. Davis, Susan // Serials Review;2000, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p83
Presents the 1999 conference reports of the North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG) in Pittsburgh and of the American Library Association (ALA) in New Orleans. Report of NASIG conference student grant winner Anne F. Rasmussen; Focus on the evolution of library resources in electronic...
- NAFPP to stage annual confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p41
Reports on the National Association of Fresh Produce Processors' hosting of its 1994 Conference and Exhibition in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- All about water. // New Mexico Business Journal;Sep94, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the 39th Annual Water Conference scheduled for November 3-4, 1994 at the Albuquerque Convention Center in New Mexico. Focus on the water problem in Duke City, New Mexico; Extension of conference to two days.
- Defense cleanups are big ticket. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/03/97, Vol. 238 Issue 5, p15
Focuses on the hazardous waste cleanup conference held on January 24-27, 1997 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Keynote speakers; Highlights of the event.
- CEC Training Institutes and Topical Conference on Individualized Education Program Planning. // Exceptional Children;Oct1977, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p100
The article focuses on the conference that will be presented by the CEC in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on the topic of Individualized Education Program (IEP) Planning scheduled on February 1-3, 1978.
- IIAR 2003: A Cool Conference in a Warm Climate. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2003, p33
Announces the schedule for the Ammonia Refrigeration Conference and Exhibition at the Albuquerque Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Topics in the conference; Displays in the exhibits; Total number of experts joining in the conference.