ISSN addition project completed at UCSD
- Editorial. Hepfer, Cindy // Serials Review;Summer93, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the present problem with the use of International Standard Serial Numbers (ISSN) in libraries. Benefits; Costs of International Serials Data System (ISDS) activities and ISSN; Creation of the American ISSN Friends; Present difficulties in libraries; Need for institutional support for...
- ISSN register available online! Godefroy, Pierre // SISAC News;Winter98/Spring99, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
Announces the availability of the International Standard Serial Numbers (ISSN) Register on the Internet as of December 1998. Applications of the bibliographic tool; Acceptance of the ISSN in the management of articles; Average volume of publications identified annually.
- Cover. // Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences & Socia;Jul2010, Vol. 65 Issue 4, pNP
The cover page for "The Journals of Gerontology" is presented, including the journal title and both print and online International Standard Serial Numbers.
- Erie Gay News is assigned international library indexing number. Mahler, Mike // Erie Gay News;Feb2011, p3
The article provides information that the U.S. ISSN Center at the Library of Congress has assigned ISSN 2159-1792 to the Erie Gay News in February 2011.
- Cover. // Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences & Socia;Jan2010, Vol. 65 Issue 1, pNP
The cover of the journal, including the journal title and its print and online International Standard Serial Numbers, is presented.
- Cover. // Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences & Medical ;Apr2014, Vol. 69 Issue 4, pNP
The cover page for "The Journals of Gerontology: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences: Series A" for April 2014 is presented, including the journal's International Standard Serial Numbers (ISSN) for print and online editions.
- ISSN -- prednosti i znaÄaj u meÄ‘unarodnom sistemu informacija. Pellé, Françoise // Bosniaca;2010, Vol. 15, p29
Annual meetings of the directors ISSN national centres are privileged moments in the life of ISSN network. They are important for the exchange on the level of ISSN network, for a better understanding of the needs and requirements of all the professional communities interested in the publishing,...
- Serials Conversations: An Interview with Regina Romano Reynolds. McDanold, Shana L.; Parks, Bonnie // Serials Review;2006, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p122
Abstract: Shana L. McDanold had the opportunity to interview Regina Romano Reynolds, head of the National Serials Data Program (NSDP) on January 22, 2006, during the 2006 ALA Midwinter Conference in San Antonio, Texas. They discussed the National Serials Data Program, the International Standard...
- New Connect on-line ISSN. // Connect: Supporting Student Participation;8/1/2013, Issue 202, p34
The article announces that the journal "Connect" has received a new International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) for its electronic version, which is ISSN 2202-4980.