Item identifiers are a hot topic internationally
- International: Prague to Host Conference on Public Finance in `New Europe'. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Highlights a conference in Prague, Czech Republic to be held on April 15 and 16, 2002 on the development of sub-sovereign finance in Europe. Sponsors of the conference; Topics to be discussed in the conference; Some of the persons expected to attend the conference.
- Advice day on German fairs. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p10
Announces the workshop for companies planning to exhibit at German trade shows that will take place on June 28, 2001. Focus of the workshop; Topics covered at the workshop.
- Journos to facilitate tax forum. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
The article offers information on the October Tax Forum of the government to be held in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory from October 4-5, 2011.
- Forum on Industrial and Applied Physics Takes Off. Connell, Neville // Industrial Physicist;Jul1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.
- Developing construction markets not restricted to Asia. // Asian Business Review;Apr97, p54
Focuses on a two-day forum on May 1 and 2, 1997 in Perth, called `Catching the Tide,' hosted by the Institution of Engineers. Major aspects to be undertaken in the forum; Objectives of the forum; Speakers in the event.
- Should future architects practice as generalists, specialists, or both? Smith Jr., H.L. // Architectural Record;Aug1989, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p39
Reports on this year's fourth annual Walter Wagner Education Forum at the St. Louis AIA (American Institute of Architects) convention. Focuses on the theme of generalists versus specialists.
- `Lamp or Mirror' was theme of 1990 Walter Wagner Forum. S.A.K. // Architectural Record;Jul1990, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p15
Discusses the theme of a series of papers given at the 1990 Walter Wagner Forum. Speakers presenting the papers.
- UNDER THE HOOD. // AutoWeek;1/14/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p13
The article invites readers to participate in the "AutoWeek" Design Forum sponsored by Johnson Controls.
- Kidnap risks growing. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/14/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p29
Highlights the 2002 Liberty Mutual Risk Management Forum to deal with the kidnapping threat in Las Vegas, Nevada. Formalization of the crisis management plans; Plans to conduct travel security awareness training for travelers; Provision of an online sources of information.
- Forum attendees explore captive insurance trends. // Business Insurance;12/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 48, p32
Reports on the 12th World Captive Forum on insurance that attracted approximately 330 people to the Registry Resort in Naples, Florida from November 18-20. Co-producers of the forum; Information on the dates for the 2003 forum.