EDI in Europe topic of Wess research & planning meeting, ALA Conference, New York City, July 7, 1997
- EDI and the publisher: A claims analysis study. Dane, Stephen // SISAC News;Winter96/Spring97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
Focuses on a report that contains the results of a study mentioned during a presentation, `EDI and the Publisher,' at the North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG) annual conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in June of 1996. How the Journal Despatch Data and Claims & Claims Responses will...
- Want a fed contract? Seminar could help. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/08/96, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p17
Reports that a seminar at the Moraine Valley Community College on April 9, 1996 will provide information on how small firms can gain government contracts by using electronic data interchange. Names of sponsors; Cost and features of seminar.
- ECI event. // Automatic I.D. News;Sep96, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p62
Reports on the 1996 Efficient Channel Interchange (ECI) event to be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Tips on companies' use of technology; Topics to be discussed.
- Seattle hosts '95 DISA show. // Automatic I.D. News;Apr95, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p54
Highlights the EC/EDI Conference and Exhibit in Seattle, Washington, sponsored by the Data Interchange Standards Association from April 24 to 26, 1995. Focus on electronic commerce (EC) and electronic data interchange (EDI); Keynote speakers; Topics to be discussed; Contact information.
- Telecommunications conference features prominent speakers. // Northern Ontario Business;Sep93, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p5
Announces the Telecommunications '93, the fourth annual joint Northern communities conference of the Northern Economic Team of the Highway 11 Corridor (Net-11). Key topics such as telephone networks, electronic data interchange and teleconferencing; Schedule and venue; Business leaders and...
- Seminar on fed pacts for small businesses. // San Diego Business Journal;3/4/96, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p36
Announces a March 1996 seminar in San Diego, California which focuses on the use of electronic data interchange to bid on federal contracts.
- ASNs prove a hot topic at the UCCs' EDI User's Group. Nannery, Matt // Chain Store Age;Dec97, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p143
Reports that talk of Advance Ship Notice (ASNs) dominated the VICS Electronic Data Interchange retailer panel at the Uniform Code Council's EDI Users' Group meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Names of the panelists; ASN as an electronic bill-of-lading; Problem in getting ASNs from overseas...
- Meeting to explore federal contracts. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/09/97, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the conference on Electronic Data Interchange and Contracting Opportunities at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York. Role of electronic commerce in government contracting; Venue and schedule; Contact information.
- First conference -- a resounding success. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct96, p1
Reports in the success of the Builders Merchants Federation's MERNET '96 conference. Topics discussed by various speakers; Rapid growth of electronic data interchange technology; Reasons for using MERNET.