Report of the NASIG EDI pre-conference, June 20, 1996, Albuquerque, N.M
- From the chair...the beauty of utility. Hurd, Sandra // SISAC News;Winter97/Spring98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Features the organization Serials Industry Systems Advisory Committee (SISAC). Comment of the author on the orders pass through their agency.
- Thirteen steps to avoiding bad luck in a serials... Metz, Paul // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May92, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p76
Presents several steps to help ensure a successful serials cancellation project. Measuring the use of all library serials; Controlling the momentum by nominating titles; More.
- Serials. Pratt, Allan; Altman, Ellen // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep95, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p419
Reviews the article `Revealing Uncover: Simple, Easy Article Delivery,' by David F. Kohl in `Online' dated May/June 1995.
- FROM THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF. Happy New Year! Brazeau, Lisa // Canadian Nurse;Jan2012, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor-in-chief discusses articles within the issue which focus on New Year resolutions and how one can stick to them, such as giving up smoking, losing weight; the ways that nurses can connect through technology as well as reports of the latest...
- And What Do You Think? WOLOHAN, D. D. // ASRT Scanner;Oct/Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Erin Johnson about being a part of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT), another by Cathy Dressen on celebrating the National Radiologic Technology Week, and another by Gary Duehring on...
- Editor's Letter. Healthy Concerns Your Passion Makes a Difference, Beyond Our Borders. WOLOHAN, D. D. // ASRT Scanner;Apr/May2012, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including the medical missions experienced by various radiologic technologists around the world, health effects of radiation, and the annual American Society of Radiologic...
- Cupboard Full of Goodies. Garlock-Corbin, Amanda // ASRT Scanner;Apr/May2012, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Well-stocked With Member Benefits."
- Subscription. // Gerontologist;Jan2011, Vol. 51 Issue 3, pNP
Information is presented on the journal "Gerontologist" on topics including subscriptions, contact points, and instructions for authors.
- Cover. // Gerontologist;Jan2011, Vol. 51 Issue 3, pNP
A cover photo featuring an elderly woman is presented.
- CNLCPs publishing. // Journal of Nurse Life Care Planning;Fall2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p434
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the release of the fourth edition of the publication "Nursing Malpractice."