SISAC announces SISAC-L, new Internet list
- Act now for full web access. // Third Sector;3/20/2012, Issue 699, p7
The article offers information on how subscribers to the journal can take advantage of their entitlement to full access of its relaunched website, Thirdsector.co.uk.
- The Broker's Universe. Fogarty, Mark // Broker Magazine;Jun/Jul2002, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the dynamics of the 'Broker' magazine in the U.S. Increase in the online content; Change in the Internet address; Focus on the special interests of brokers and originators.
- CQ messages. // Contact Quarterly;Summer/Fall2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the changes in the offerings of the "Contact Quarterly" magazine, one on the additional features on its Web sites, and one on internships for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Subscription Page. // Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences & Medical ;Sep2013, Vol. 68 Issue 9, pNP
The article presents subscription information for the "Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological and Medical Sciences," the website address for article submission at http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/gerona/for_authors/index.html, and the publisher's environmental and ethical policies.
- Want a listing in PN's `Web Watch'? // Plastics News;1/3/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p3
Informs on the available Web site to access in order to get listed in `Plastic News' publication's `Web Watch' directory.
- This Month on the Web. // Review of Optometry;12/15/2002, Vol. 139 Issue 12, p70
Features the Web site of the journal 'Review of Optometry.' Plan of events contained in the site; Scheduled date of the SnowVision 2003 conference; Details on the Study Center Archive.
- Partner Links. // Cape Verde Country Review;2012, p106
The article lists the partners of the publication "CountryWatch Country Reviews" including the websites InternationalAffairs.com and International BizTech network and International Business.
- The Good, the Bad, & the Upgrades. Rule, Greg // Keyboard;Mar2002, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p2
Focuses on the developments and changes made in the 'Keyboard' in the U.S. Redevelopment of the web site; Response of readers to survey request; Promotion of various editorial staff.
- Subscriptions. // Nicotine & Tobacco Research;Mar2014, Vol. 16 Issue 3, pNP
No abstract available.