Judging a 12-hour performance
- HELP LINE. // RN;Feb2002, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p24
Answers questions related to nursing. Tips for rewriting job performance review forms; Dealing with an angry outburst; Job stress of nurse manager on a medical surgical unit.
- STRESS & IT. // Credit Union Journal;9/26/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p14
Presents a survey on the estimated number of information technology employees feeling high stress in their jobs in the U.S., according to a ComPsych Corp. Level of work stress; Impact of stress on employee's performance; Factor contributing to work stress.
- Northampton Borough Council. // Occupational Health;Jan2014, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that the Northampton Borough Council has won the Award for Absence Management in the 2013 Occupational Health Awards. It states that the Council took an initiative to analyze the increased absence from work, and took several actions to link sickness absences and work-related...
- Monitoring ï¿½lectronique des performances : sources de stress. // Revue Management et Avenir;sep2010, Issue 37, p306
No abstract available.
- Ä°ÅŸgÃ¶renlerin Ã–rgÃ¼tsel Sosyalizasyon DÃ¼zeylerinin Ä°ÅŸ Tutumlari Ãœzerindeki Etkisinin Belirlenmesine YÃ¶nelik Bir AraÅŸtirma. İPLİK, Esengül; İPLİK, Fatma Nur; EFEOĞLU, İ. Efe // Cag University Journal of Social Sciences;2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p100
The organizational socialization, which focuses on new employees' working in a more efficient way by adapting to the organization, to the job, and to the group they work in, is the main subject of this study. This study, which was conducted to investigate three different socialization...
- A social work study on detecting organizational and job related factors creating stress: A case study of hydro power employees. Iravani, Gholamali; Iravani, Akbar; Jafari, Ebrahim; Salimi, Samaneh; Iravani, Mohammad Reza // Management Science Letters;2012, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p1447
The study investigates different factors influencing people to have more stress in a hydropower unit located in city of Esfahan, Iran. Since there were only 81 people working for customer service section of this company and the proposed study tries to focus only on this part of the firm we have...
- Do the Effects of Job Stressors on Health Persist Over Time? A Longitudinal Study With Observational Stressor Measures. Leitner, Konrad; Resch, Marianne G. // Journal of Occupational Health Psychology;Jan2005, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p18
The articles discusses the effects of job stressors on people's health and well-being. A longitudinal study was conducted that presents observational stressor measures. The concrete conditions in which people work everyday, affect their well-being and state of health. The overwhelming majority...
- The Relative Importance of Task and Contextual Performance Dimensions to Supervisor Judgements of Overall Performance. Johnson, Jeff W. // Journal of Applied Psychology;Oct2001, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p984
Although evidence supports the unique contribution of task performance and contextual performance to overall evaluations, little is known about the relative contribution that specific dimensions of contextual performance make to overall performance judgments. This study evaluated the extent to...
- PROACTIVE APPROACHES TO STRESS IN THE VETERINARY WORKPLACE. Field, Victoria // Veterinary Ireland Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p84
The article discusses proactive approaches in managing workplace stress in veterinary practice. It suggests to develop a constructive and regular appraisals for all the veterinary team members. It advises to develop a personal and professional development plans to utilize the team's skills and...