Senator's criticism of Oklahoma deal labeled `false and malicious'
- Oklahoma bond adviser queried controversial prison deal in 1996. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30688, p1
Reports on the concerns raised by Oklahoma state bond adviser Jim Joseph about the financial structure and cost of issuing lease-backed prison bonds through the Holdenville Industry Authority in 1995. Complaint filed by Alex Brown & Sons consultant William McGrail to the United States Internal...
- Southwest Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;04/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30618, p28
Presents news briefs related to municipal bonds in the United States, as of March 22, 1999. Includes Moody's Investors Service's upgrade of Douglas County, Colorado, School District RE-1's bonds; Effects of a bill the would restructure Kansas' higher education system on the Kansas Board of...
- State Bond Adviser Jim Joseph. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p32
Focuses on the leadership of Jim Joseph, state bond adviser on bond programs in Oklahoma. Supervision of debt issuance and policy; Development of a capital plan; Sale of power plant bonds.
- THE EXERCISE STANDARDS AND MALPRACTICE REPORTER BOARD OF EXPERTS. // Exercise Standards & Malpractice Reporter;Jul2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p50
The article lists the board of experts of the journal "The Exercise Standards and Malpractice" including Dalynn T. Badenhop, Tommy Boone, and David L. Herbert.
- Selling South Africa: Tips from savvy specialists. Malbin, Peter // Travel Agent;10/17/94, Vol. 273 Issue 1, Southern Africa p2
Presents suggestions on travel to South Africa and other countries of southern Africa from Dave Herbert, president of African Travel. Availability of deluxe accommodations; Excursion air fares; Self-drive itinerary; Literature from South Africa Tourism Board (Satour); Wildlife areas in...
- PATRICK THURSFIELD: THE LAST TANGERINE. Ramsay, Allan // Contemporary Review;Apr2004, Vol. 284 Issue 1659, p233
Profiles journalist Patrick Thursfield. Family background and Thursfield's connection with the Royal Navy; His homosexuality; His relation with David Herbert; His life at Tangiers, Morocco.
- Untitled. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;4/28/2006, Issue 1818, p20
A photograph depicting First Choice Holiday Hypermarket staff celebrating the launch of its new summer 2007 brochures with a spot of tennis is presented. It shows sales consultant Steph Sears, David Herbert and foreign-exchange consultant Stacie Bethell.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.