Senator's criticism of Oklahoma deal labeled `false and malicious'
- Oklahoma bond adviser queried controversial prison deal in 1996. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30688, p1
Reports on the concerns raised by Oklahoma state bond adviser Jim Joseph about the financial structure and cost of issuing lease-backed prison bonds through the Holdenville Industry Authority in 1995. Complaint filed by Alex Brown & Sons consultant William McGrail to the United States Internal...
- Southwest Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;04/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30618, p28
Presents news briefs related to municipal bonds in the United States, as of March 22, 1999. Includes Moody's Investors Service's upgrade of Douglas County, Colorado, School District RE-1's bonds; Effects of a bill the would restructure Kansas' higher education system on the Kansas Board of...
- State Bond Adviser Jim Joseph. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p32
Focuses on the leadership of Jim Joseph, state bond adviser on bond programs in Oklahoma. Supervision of debt issuance and policy; Development of a capital plan; Sale of power plant bonds.
- THE EXERCISE STANDARDS AND MALPRACTICE REPORTER BOARD OF EXPERTS. // Exercise Standards & Malpractice Reporter;Jul2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p50
The article lists the board of experts of the journal "The Exercise Standards and Malpractice" including Dalynn T. Badenhop, Tommy Boone, and David L. Herbert.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Surprisingly strong retail sales rattle market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p2
Reports on the result of bond trading in the United States on October 15, 1997. Effect of September retail sales and third quarter economic growth on trading; Prices of Treasury bills and bonds of different maturities.