Agency deal buyers undaunted by tactic to fill Tennessee gap
- Campus Crossroads Awarded Housing Grant. // Tennessee Tribune;12/25/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p9A
The article reports on the use of 160,000 dollars by Crossroads Campus received from the Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) for providing safe and secure housing for teens aging out of foster care.
- THDA Helps Project Return. // Tennessee Tribune;12/15/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p9A
The article discusses the establishment of the Project Return rental housing initiative by the Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA).
- Tennessee Sells $110 Million of Homeownership GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p35
Discusses Tennessee Housing Development Agency's sale of general obligation bonds for its homeownership program. Decision not to sell the bonds through competitive bidding; Uses for the proceeds from the issue.
- Affordable Housing Expands in Nashville. Dunlop, Drew // Tennessee Tribune;11/19/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p3A
The article offers information on the construction of three townhouses in Nashville, Tennessee by the Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency (MDHA), the Barnes Fund for Affordable Housing, and the Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA).
- THDA Issues Policy Brief on Shared Equity. // Tennessee Tribune;12/10/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p5A
The article reports on the policy brief issued by the Tennessee Housing Development Agency's (THDA) Research & Planning division which suggested the potential of Tennessee as a launching ground for additional shared equity home ownership programs.
- Tennessee Housing Agency Chief Ready to Take on 10-Year Rule. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p3
Reports that Tennessee Housing Development Agency executive director Janice Myrick has enlisted the help of Governor Don Sundquist in appealing the 10-year rule that is hindering the state's ability to issue debt for low-income people who qualify for low-interest mortgages. Agency's cap during...
- Tennessee Housing Agency Prepares $120 Million Deal. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32617, p3
The article announces the $120 million bond offering of the Tennessee Housing Development Agency on May 2, 2007 under one of its bond resolutions. Morgan Keegan & Co. will be the deal's book runner while CSG Advisors will be its financial adviser. The bonds are subject to the alternative minimum...
- THDA Studies Inclusionary Zoning Policies and Outcomes. // Tennessee Tribune;11/19/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p9A
The article focuses on the issued reports by the Research & Planning division of Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) on policies regarding inclusionary zoning in municipalities of Nasville and Franklin, Tennessee.
- Part of $100M Tennessee Housing Issue Not Subject to AMT. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32151, p3
Reports on the sale of home mortgage revenue bonds by the Tennessee Housing Development Agency in a deal that should be of interest to in-state retail buyers. Stability of the bond ratings; Capability of the program to sustain significant losses on defaulted mortgage loans without disruption to...