District of Columbia administrator resigns
- Stop judging, Mahony says. // National Catholic Reporter;02/21/97, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p7
Reports that Los Angeles Cardinal Roger M. Mahony, in his 1997 message for Lent, has called for Catholics to stop judging and condemning others. Effect of harsh judgement; Inauguration of the Catholic Common Ground Initiative.
- Burnet County Jail Log. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/7/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 27, p7A
The article offers information on the jail log of the Burnet County Jail in Burnet County, Texas which includes crime charges filed against individuals including Michael Wayne Rogers, William Lee Reynolds and Michael Dewayne Mauldin.
- D.C.: Urban Land Activist Dies at 64. // Parks & Recreation;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p183
Pays tribute to Michael P. Rogers, a member of the National Recreation and Park Association in the U.S. who died on January 21, 2004.
- From the Editors of World Future Review. Mack, Timothy C.; Jennings, Lane // World Future Review (World Future Society);Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on Integral Theory, one on the winning essays from the 2010 high school essay contest and one on an interview with futurist Michael Rogers.
- Wiretap considered. // Crain's Detroit Business;04/12/99, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p31
Reports on Senator Michael Rogers' plan to introduce a bill to provide the state of Michigan with wiretap authority.
- State senator proposes new clarity to phone bills. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;10/19/98, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p12
Focuses on Michigan Senator Mike Rogers' introduction of a bill to prompt action on the problem of telephone customers being billed for unwanted services. Rogers' desire to eliminate fraud and deception; United States Federal Communications Commission's issuance of proposed guidelines to...
- Corin Dam Ride. // Bicycling Australia;May/Jun2010, Issue 163, p140
The article focuses on the life and works of world champion cyclist Michael Rogers.
- Michael Rogers. Borzillo, Carrie // Billboard;9/25/93, Vol. 105 Issue 39, p90
Features Michael Rogers, radio programming director of KFQD Anchorage, Alaska. Station as an example of how a locally programmed music format can work on AM radio; Changes instituted by Rogers since joining the station in 1989; Ratings boost.
- NSA chief warns cyberthreats persist despite China accord. Corbin, Kenneth // Asia Cloud Forum;9/30/2015, p1
The article reports that the U.S. government has reached an agreement with China over cybersecurity as U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) Director Michael Rogers cautions that a formal non-proliferation agreement would not prevent emerging threats from non-state actors.