Owner puts historic gas station up for sale
Tags: SERVICE stations
- Fill 'er up! Connelly, E. // Country Living;Mar1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p60
Photo essay of rural gas stations that time has forgotten.
- Stability, Canadians drive North Dakota markets. Dwyer, Steve // National Petroleum News;Aug93, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the effect of a steady stream of bargain-hunting Canadians and a prevailing stable market to North Dakota's gasoline/convenience store retail. Comfortable profit margins; Canadian factors.
- Retail outlet count stabilizing, but compliance shakeout looms. // National Petroleum News;May94, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the stability of gasoline stations in the United States as of May 1994. Statistics; Feedback from industry analysts.
- Pay-at-the-pump acceptance slow, but sure. // National Petroleum News;May94, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p56
Focuses on the acceptance of pay-at-the-pump system at gasoline service stations in the United States. Associated commodities; Layout design; Consolidation of employment; Reduction of turnovers; Tips on incorporating pay-at-the-pump.
- Station count drops below 200,000. Lindenberg, Greg // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p124
Reports that the number of gasoline outlets has dipped below 200,000. Shakeout caused by environmental regulations; Facilities retailing gasoline; Station size range.
- Major brand retail outlet rankings. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p130
Ranks branded retail gasoline outlets for 1994. Includes Texaco; Citgo; Amoco.
- MOST MAJORS CONTINUE TO DROP BRANDED SITES. // National Petroleum News;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p33
The article reports on the decline in the number of retail outlets for branded gasoline in the U.S. in 2009.
- Station count drops second consecutive year. // National Petroleum News;Oct2011, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p19
The article reports that service stations have declined in 2010 and 2011 in the U.S.
- 700 NGV stations open, up 200-plus from 1992. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
No abstract available.