Owner puts historic gas station up for sale
- Fill 'er up! Connelly, E. // Country Living;Mar1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p60
Photo essay of rural gas stations that time has forgotten.
- Station count drops below 200,000. Lindenberg, Greg // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p124
Reports that the number of gasoline outlets has dipped below 200,000. Shakeout caused by environmental regulations; Facilities retailing gasoline; Station size range.
- Major brand retail outlet rankings. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p130
Ranks branded retail gasoline outlets for 1994. Includes Texaco; Citgo; Amoco.
- MOST MAJORS CONTINUE TO DROP BRANDED SITES. // National Petroleum News;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p33
The article reports on the decline in the number of retail outlets for branded gasoline in the U.S. in 2009.
- 700 NGV stations open, up 200-plus from 1992. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
No abstract available.
- Self-serving views against self-serve stations. // Ward's Auto World;Aug94, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the absence of self-service gasoline stations in Japan.
- Extra Mart acquires 29 outlets. Abcede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Jul96, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p15
Reports on Xtra Mart's purchase of the retail gasoline division of SCASCO Inc. Number of SCASCO's stores acquired by Xtra Mart.
- Simple marketing ideas can boost fleet business. Abcede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Jul96, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p26
Presents marketing suggestions for improving the business viability of fleet service stations in the United States. Guidelines in recruiting salespeople; Campaign for consumer awareness for the businesses' merits; Improvement of relations with current clients; Use of the media and the World Wide...
- Station population continues to decline. // National Petroleum News;Mid Jul96 Market Facts '96, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p120
Reports on the decline of the number of gasoline outlets in the United States in 1996 according to the `National Petroleum News' magazine's annual station count.
- Finding the potential `hotspots'. Abramo, Guy P. // National Petroleum News;Mar97, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p24
Part II. Provides advice for convenience and petroleum retailers in finding potential sites for their business. Assessment of market priorities; Looking for gaps in supply and demand; Examination of the competition; Analysis of profitability and return on investment.