Owner puts historic gas station up for sale
- Fill 'er up! Connelly, E. // Country Living;Mar1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p60
Photo essay of rural gas stations that time has forgotten.
- Station count drops below 200,000. Lindenberg, Greg // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p124
Reports that the number of gasoline outlets has dipped below 200,000. Shakeout caused by environmental regulations; Facilities retailing gasoline; Station size range.
- Major brand retail outlet rankings. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p130
Ranks branded retail gasoline outlets for 1994. Includes Texaco; Citgo; Amoco.
- 700 NGV stations open, up 200-plus from 1992. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the opening of fueling stations for natural gas vehicles in 44 states and the District of Columbia as reported by the American Gas Association. States with the most number of stations; Publication of a directory of the facilities; Contact information.
- Self-serving views against self-serve stations. // Ward's Auto World;Aug94, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the absence of self-service gasoline stations in Japan.
- Challenges & opportunities. // Motor Age;Nov97, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p7
Editorial. Focuses on the number of changes in the automotive service industry. Development of automotive technology in vehicles; Figures calculated by Lang Marketing Resources Incorporated.
- The Tire Store to move from downtown to Murray. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/21/97, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p5
Reports that the Tire Store in Salt Lake City, Utah will be leaving downtown to a location in Murray. Planned improvements in the store; Reasons for the relocation.
- Electric charger site judged incongruous. // Planning (14672073);11/12/2010, Issue 1894, p18
The article reports that an electric vehicle charging station was not permitted in south-east London, England for health risk to local residence.
- Thruway Authority increases gas price monitoring at travel plazas. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p20
The article reports on the move of State Thruway Authority to intensify its monitoring and auditing schemes on gas stations in New York, after it found out that some service stations overcharge for gas.
- New Nissan Automotive Service Center has the highest technology. Muniz, Tomas J. // Caribbean Business;7/8/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p51
Reports on the inaguration of Motorambar's Nissan Automotive Service Center. Offering of highest technology available for Nissan automobiles; Sun Interrogator 2 system; Answermatic transmission diagnostic system; Training of technicians; Number of work stations; Oil and residue management.