Owner puts historic gas station up for sale
- Fill 'er up! Connelly, E. // Country Living;Mar1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p60
Photo essay of rural gas stations that time has forgotten.
- Station count drops below 200,000. Lindenberg, Greg // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p124
Reports that the number of gasoline outlets has dipped below 200,000. Shakeout caused by environmental regulations; Facilities retailing gasoline; Station size range.
- Major brand retail outlet rankings. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p130
Ranks branded retail gasoline outlets for 1994. Includes Texaco; Citgo; Amoco.
- 700 NGV stations open, up 200-plus from 1992. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the opening of fueling stations for natural gas vehicles in 44 states and the District of Columbia as reported by the American Gas Association. States with the most number of stations; Publication of a directory of the facilities; Contact information.
- Challenges & opportunities. // Motor Age;Nov97, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p7
Editorial. Focuses on the number of changes in the automotive service industry. Development of automotive technology in vehicles; Figures calculated by Lang Marketing Resources Incorporated.
- The Tire Store to move from downtown to Murray. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/21/97, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p5
Reports that the Tire Store in Salt Lake City, Utah will be leaving downtown to a location in Murray. Planned improvements in the store; Reasons for the relocation.
- Indian lands reform bills fail on hill. Barles, Stephen // American City & County;Nov97, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on Ignacio a town located in Southern Ute Indian reservation in southwestern Colorado, gas stations which accounted for about $20,000 of the town's sales tax revenues. Comments from Jose Quintana, Ignacio town manager; Information on the stations economic conditions; Introduction of...
- Gulf site named oldest in Europe. // Forecourt Trader;May2011, p8
The article reports on the selection of the Riddesdell Bros service station at Boxford in Suffolk, England as the oldest recorded working garage in Europe.
- Stealth check. // Forecourt Trader;May2011, p13
A review is offered for the Bypass Filling Station located in Cornwall, England.
- Long Beach to Have Two Fuel Docks Again. Hill, Taylor // Log Newspaper;3/30/2012, Issue 916, p5
The article reports the construction of two fuel docks in the downtown of Long Beach and Alamitos Bay in California in 2013.