Key to inflation lies in service wage growth, economist says
- FROM OUR READERS. // Minnesota Monthly;Jul2015, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p11
The article presents tweets, or posts on the microblogging site Twitter, in response to articles in the May 2015 issue including one about Twin Cities neighborhoods in Minnesota, David Brauer's essay "Eulogy for a Friendship," and chef Sarah Master's food article.
- GPU names telecomms. // Power Economics;Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p15
Reports on David Brauer's appointment as president of telecommunications firm GPU Telcom Services as of June 2000.
- Off-Line. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Feb2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p94
Interviews David C. Brauer, vice president of strategic initiatives for GPU Service Corp. Career background; Best marketing tool; Company's dress code; Speed of his home Internet connection.
- Researchers study the value of water in Southern Ogallala Region. Latzke, Jennifer M. // High Plains Journal;1/13/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 2, p8B
The article offers information on the study conducted by a team of researchers including assistant professor Bridget Guerrero and agronomist David Brauer concerning the agricultural sector and the use of water in Southern Ogallala Region. The study considered hay silage, distillers grain, and...
- Pop Art (Book Review). Smith, Douglas F. // Library Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 17, p70
Reviews the book 'Pop Art: U.S./U.K. Connections 1956-1966,' by David E. Brauer.
- The Hidden Nature of Russian Inflation. Kazantsev, S.V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Oct96, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on factors affecting the rate of inflation in Russia. Influence of prices on the quantity of money in circulation; Correlation between the dynamics of output and change in the general level of prices; Significance of nonprice methods of influencing the structure and dynamics of...
- Rules of global inflation. Illarionov, A. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p21
Discusses trends in Russia's experience with inflation within the framework of the global economy. Calculation of corresponding dependences for various time periods; Selection of countries for comparative analysis; Inflation indicators; Nature of global inflation; Impact of emission money on...
- Inflation Heading Up across The Board. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p5
This article reports on the rising inflation rate in Brazil in 2010.
- Deflation Supports Dovish Monetary Policy. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the drop in the consumer price inflation in Mexico in May 2011, which fell by 0.74 percent month-on-month (m-o-m).