Moody's Investor's service to relinquish NRMSIR status
- Mont Belvieu, Tex., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p2
Reports on the assignation of an A2 rating to the city of Mont Belvieu by Moody's Investors Service in Texas. Value of general obligation tax notes; Tax base concentration of the petroleum and chemical industries; Level of public debt.
- Wilson County, Tenn., GOs raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30687, p2
Cites Moody's Investors Service's upgrading of the rating of the outstanding general obligation bonds, capital outlay notes, and rural school bonds of Wilson County, Tennessee.
- Advent of GO bonds boosts credit ratings for Kentucky issue. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;09/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30487, p8
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has given a high rating to Bowling Green's $5.6 million general obligations bonds scheduled for issuance in Kentucky on September 29, 1998. Support for the prediction on cheaper borrowing costs; Rating for the bonds; Other factors for the high rating.
- Coconino Co., Ariz., schools upgraded. // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of to Coconino County, Arizona Unified School District bonds.
- Colorado. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30217, p28
Reports on the various ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to three Denver, Colorado airport system subordinate revenue bond.
- Government Credits Made Major First-Half Gains, Moody's Reports. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;09/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30969, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has released a report indicating that state and local government bonds in the United States have exceeded their performance forecast during the first half of 2000. Improvement in the rating of 292 credits; Greater number of upgrades than downgrades for...
- Moody's upgrade of Milwaukee County should aid GO deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30377, p28
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the investment rating of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Implications to the county's general obligation (GO) bond issue; Expected amount of bonds that would be sold in the crowded market; Reasons for the upgrade.
- Durham, N.C., GOs, Revs, COPs Raised. // Bond Buyer;07/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30927, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Durham, North Carolina's general obligation bonds from Aaa to Aa1.
- Moody's says outlook is stable for water, sewer revenue bonds. Eurich, Heather J. // Bond Buyer;07/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30191, p6
Reports on the stability of the credit outlook for water and sewer revenue bonds based on the assessment of Moody's Investors Service. Increase in issuance of water and sewer revenue bonds in 1996; Factors behind favorable outlook for water and sewer revenue bonds; Impact of privatization of...