Powder coatings market study available
- Reinforcing the importance of the marketing practitioner-marketing academic interface. Nataraajan, Rajan; Henthorne, Tony L.; LaTour, Michael S. // American Business Review;Jun98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p109
Examines the marketing practitioner-academic interaction and a feedback system to strengthen this interface. Common perception among marketing practitioners; Role of the marketing practitioner in the context of theory testing in marketing; Indication of the practitioner's comments regarding...
- Proving the case for investing in CME. Raichle, Linda // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p84
Presents a study on the market activities of the CME providers/industries, in the United States. Details on marketing medical education programs; Why calculating benefits derived from CME presents a challenge; Definition of return investments; In-depth look at CME activities versus promotional...
- Self-Test Your Personal Marketing Skills. Melchinger, John H. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p93
Recommends the use of the Relating Rater, a set of review questions for assessing financial planner's marketing skills. Difference betwe INSET: Relating Rater (checklist for relating skills)..
- The market orientation construct: Measurement and scaling issues. Wrenn, Bruce // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Summer97, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p31
Examines the marketing orientation construct from a historical perspective and with respect to measurement and scaling issues. Discussion of the measurement theory; Types of measures for marketing orientation; Differences in the Rensis Likert and L.L. Thurstone scaling models.
- A Quantitative analysis of the relative efficiency between overt and covert market signals. Milewicz, John; Herbig, Paul // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p45
Examines the relative efficiency between overt and covert marketing signals. Game-based experiment involving airline pricing; Level of profits of overt signalers; Relation of market signals to profitability of the industry.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;12/04/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30285, p37
Presents statistical information on the markets in the United States (US). Details on the prices of US securities; Information on the municipal market data general obligation yields; Indepth look at the futures markets.
- With low rates and scarce supply, yield-seekers had a tough time in 1997. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p10
Takes a look back at retail investing in 1997. Reference to Terry Tracy, director of municipal marketing at Salomon Smith Barney Incorporated; What most income-oriented investors concentrated on; Comments from James Davis, vice president and manager of national municipal trading at Janney...
- Marketing competition breeds creative reinvestment strategies. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p29
States that according to market participants, issuers should continue to get more bang for their investment buck through 1998 as long as interest rates stay low. Comments from Charles LeCroy, a vice president at Raymond James and Associates; What players are expecting asset-liability management...
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p35
Presents statistical information on the bonds market. Information on the market indicators; Details on the United States securities prices; Reference to the municipal market yields; Additional information on the market statistics.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32348, p33
The presents several charts on market statistics in the U.S. including markey indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and securities prices are presented.