Jazz up your everyday processes with multimedia
- Legitimizing an independent contractor relationship. // Workforce;Mar97 Supplement Tools, Vol. 76, p6
Lists some suggestions by H.R. Options Incorporated in classifying independent contractors.
- Employee Outsourcing Solutions. // Personnel Journal;Jul94 Supplement, Vol. 72, p6
The article presents information related to H.R. Options Inc., a provider of staffing solutions for corporations throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company provides employment outsourcing options tailored to meet specific needs. It also helps to manage issues like independent contractor...
- Employment Out-Sourcing Services Are Not Employment Services Subject to Ohio Sales or Use Tax. Shambaugh, Phyllis J. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2002 Q4, p1
The article discusses the decision of the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals in the case H. R. Options Inc. versus Zaino on regarding the taxation of employment outsourcing services. Human resource support and strategic staffing are the primary services provided by H. R. Options. It also provides...
- The Supreme Court of Ohio Reaffirms that Payroll and Personnel Services are Subject to Ohio Sales Tax as Employment Services. Shambaugh, Phyllis J. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2004 Q1, p1
The article focuses on the ruling of the Ohio Supreme Court reaffirming that payroll and personnel services of H. R. Options (HRO) Inc. are subject to Ohio sales tax as employment services. Sales tax on employee leasing services performed by HRO was assessed by the Tax Commissioner. The court...
- Interactive kiosks start to pique interest. Owuor, George // Business News New Jersey;3/31/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the development of interactive kiosks in the field of multimedia. Serious outlook of companies towards the technology; Similarity of interactive kiosks to automated teller machines; Convenient way to handle routine information requests from employees; Possibility of introducing the...
- Multimedia: A new technology for the CPA. Smith, L. Murphy; Lin, P. Paul // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p26
Discusses the use of multimedia systems for CPE. Multimedia terms and concepts; Cost of using multimedia; Applications; Professional presentations; Multimedia training in companies; Educational benefits for CPE; Firms with limited resources. INSET: Q/Media for Windows, by Paul D. Warner..
- Multimedia authoring 1997. Sealey, Mark // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
Features multimedia equipments designed with young students in mind. Information on the Digital Chisel 3; Description of the Digital Trainer 4.1; Additional information.
- Picks of the month. Sealey, Mark // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
Compares multimedia authoring tools which can be used by young children in the United States.
- Little kids, big projects. Holzberg, Carol S. // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p42
Examines several ways in which young children use technology in the classroom. Reference to the use of Microsoft PowerPoint by students at Cuba Elementary School in Cuba New Mexico, to produce online computer books; Use of Davidson's Multimedia Workshop for online story presentations, by...