Texaco's workforce diversity plan
- Cutbacks orders of the day for Taxaco Inc. // National Petroleum News;Aug94, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p15
Reveals that Texaco Inc. will reduce its worldwide work force by 2,500 and sell half of its 600 United States production fields. Other oil companies which also laid off personnel; Effect of the move on the financial statement of the company; Future investment plans.
- Fate of some Texaco workers remains uncertain. // Westchester County Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p4
Opinion. Reports on the reorganization of Texaco Inc. Implications of the reorganization on its employees; Options of the company; Changes in the positions.
- Texaco forms worldwide lubricants business unit. // Aftermarket Business;06/01/97, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the Worldwide Lubricants, Coolants and Fuel Additives, Texaco's worldwide business unit. Some famous lubricants from Texaco; Statement of Glenn F. Tilton, Texaco Incorporated's senior vice president, on the structure of the company.
- Texaco USA realigned changes sr. management. // National Petroleum News;Dec95, Vol. 87 Issue 13, p67
Reports on the reorganization plan of Texaco Inc.'s Texaco USA Division (TUSA) effective January 1, 1996. Operations of the TUSA; Comment from Glenn F. Tilton, TUSA president and Texaco Inc. vice president; Operational reorganization of the company; Management realignment of the company.
- Texaco pulls legal staff from New Orleans. Stuart // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/99, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p1
Reports on New Orleans, Louisiana-based Texaco Inc.'s restructuring plans for its legal staff. Company's staff reduction; Transfer of the company's worldwide attorneys from New Orleans office.
- Texaco reorganizes natural gas operations. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan99, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p2
Reports on Texaco Inc.'s plans to reorganize its natural gas business unit in North America in an effort to improve the company's competitive position.
- Texaco rejigs top executives. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;3/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the restructuring of Great Britain-based petrol retailer, Texaco Inc.'s senior marketing management. Appointment of Roger Ebert as chief executive officer of the company's United East Coast office; Texaco's marketing budget; Television programs sponsored by the company.
- For most minorities, heads still bump the glass ceiling. Coolidge, Shelley Donald // Christian Science Monitor;11/18/96, Vol. 88 Issue 247, p3
Reports on a settlement by Texaco Incorporated in a case brought against them, with reference to the affirmative-action program in the United States (U.S.). Effects of the settlement on corporate America; Estimated amount of money to be paid out in the settlement; Results of a nationwide...
- Texaco Fuel and Marine, a business unit of Texaco Inc., is building a $7.2-million used oil... // National Petroleum News;Sep93, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p11
Reports on Texaco Inc. business unit Texaco Fuel and Marine' construction of an oil processing facility in Marrero, Louisiana. Valvoline Inc. as primary supplier of used oil; Increase in production.