Central and Eastern Europe are experiencing a shortage of
- Good times for... Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Apr95, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the increased worldwide demand for executives earning $100,000 and more in 1994, based on a study by Korn/Ferry International. Hiring gains in the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- Senior executives in demand in the United States and Europe. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Jan96, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p26
Presents an update from New York City-based Korn/Ferry International's Executive Demand Index (EDI) on executive hiring for the years 1994 and 1995. Countries involved in survey.
- Worldwide executive demand climbs in the second quarter. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p39
Reports on a study by Korn/Ferry International showing an increase in demand for executives worldwide during the second quarter of 1997. Executive demand by industry; Executive demand by region; Factors driving the demand for executives.
- Can't cut the cord on vacation? // Executive Leadership;Nov2014, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p7
The article reports surveys by Korn Ferry International, an executive search firm, and BlueSteps.com, an online career-management service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants, showing that only 3 percent of executives can completely cut themselves off from office concerns on vacation.
- Influential South Asian Women In Entertainment Named. // India -- West;3/19/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 17, pA32
The article reports that 22 women were named by talent management solutions provider Korn/Ferry International as the Most Influential South Asian Women Executives in the Media and Entertainment Industry.
- New York Area's Largest Executive Recruiters. // Crain's New York Business;2/11/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p24
Presents a tabulation detailing the areas largest executive recruiters in New York City as of February 2002. Rank of companies based on a number of area recruiters; Names of heads of the New York Offices; Inclusion of Korn/Ferry International, as the largest executive recruiter.
- Tidbit. // Management Review;Jun98, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p7
Deals with the 1998 study of Korn/Ferry International on women and minority directors in the United States who are entering the corporate boardroom. Percentage of minorities that are in the corporate boardroom; Account on the percentage data for 1997 and 1996.
- India Inc. Tops the Leadership Charts. BHATTACHARYA, SAUMYA // Business Today;1/24/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p16
The article informs that according to global survey of confidence in corporate leadership, Indian executives have the top position for having confidence in their leaders. Moreover, the Confidence in Leadership Index by Korn/Ferry International also supports the survey. However, the Indian...
- International focus pays off at Korn/Ferry. Temes, Judy // Crain's New York Business;4/15/96, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p16
Focuses on the results of Korn/Ferry International's high bid for a British executive search firm in 1992. Present success of Korn/Ferry's financial status; Its success in global executive industries; David A. Lord, founder of David A. Lord, Executive Search Information Services in Harrisville,...