- Praxair acquires distributor. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/23/98, Vol. 253 Issue 8, p5
Reports that Praxair Inc. has acquired the outstanding shares of common stock of Gas Tech Inc. that it did not previously own.
- Praxair bids for Gas Tech. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/22/97, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p3
Reports on Praxair Inc.'s cash tender offer for shares of Gas Tech Inc. Details of the cash tender offer.
- Plug Power Acquires Fuel Processor Technology. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 227 Issue 3, p12
Reports that Plug Power will acquire the fuel processor technology of Netherlands-based Gastec NV in a deal designed to speed up the commercialization of an expanded line of fuel cells. Terms of the agreement.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;3/4/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p8
Reports some news on chemical industry. Acquisition of the outstanding shares of Gas Tech by Praxair; Testing of the antifreeze made from recycled propylene glycol by Chrsyler Corp.; Acquisition of International Paper's Horsell Anitec by Kodak Polychrome Graphics and Sun Chemical.
- Plug Power to acquire Gastec fuel processor R&D. // LP/Gas;Mar2000, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p20
Reports that Plug Power Inc. will acquire Gastec Incorporated's intellectual property and assets related to fuel processor development. Objective of the acquisition; Business forte of Plug Power and Gastec; Importance of a fuel processor.
- New products and literature. // Electric Light & Power;Feb2000, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p54
Presents products and developments in the United States utilities industry as of February 2000. Includes features of Engineering Information Village Toolkit Web site; Introduction of Gas Tech Transformer Gas Tester by Gas Tech Inc.; Release of GT Pro and GT MASTER Version 9.1 heat balance...
- Deal Completed For Underground Coal Gasification Project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 236 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the sale of Powder River Basin (PRB) owned by GasTech Inc. in Casper, Wyoming to Linc Energy which is based Brisbane, Queensland. It is reported that these deep coals are the largest fossil fuel resources ever discovered. Moreover, these coals have abundant energy content...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Occupational Hazards;Nov2000, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p79
Presents industrial safety equipment available in the United States as of November 2000. Aearo Co.'s GoggleGear safety glasses; Pocket SabreLite from Pelican Products; GT Soil Vapor Monitor from Gas Tech Inc.
- Products. // Pollution Engineering;May2000, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p49
Presents information on pollution control equipment available in the United States as of May 2000. Drexelbrook Engineering Co.'s UniversalSonic open-channel flowmeter; Sample draw transmitter from Gas Tech Inc.; New Pig Corp.'s Two-Drum Heavy-Duty Spill Containment Pallet.