- Survey reveals needs of top entrepreneurs. BJ // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/13/95, Vol. 13 Issue 46, pB-1
Focuses on entrepreneurs and the survey polled by Entrepreneur Of The Year Institute (EOYI).
- Sharing their wealth of experience. Sreenivas, I. Satya // San Diego Business Journal;1/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p27
Focuses on Indus Entrepreneurs, a group whose goal is to foster and nurture entrepreneurship, and provide networking opportunities to startup companies. How the group originated; Wealth generated by the group over a number of years; Comments from Indus Entrepreneurs president Suhas Patil.
- Survey of entrepreneurs. // CPA Journal;Aug93, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p10
Reports on Ernst & Young's 1993 survey of members making up the Entrepreneur of the Year Institute (EOYI) on issues facing the business community. Comparison of survey with that of 1992; Core business issues; Optimism of members about the economy; Role of members in job creation; Proposals on...
- Entrepreneurs are interpreting information for entrepreneurs. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;1/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the goals and objectives of the recently launched San Diego Entrepreneurs Association, sponsored by the Greater San Diego Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Who the founders of the organization are; Services the association will offer.
- What concerns America's top entrepreneurs? Linn, Robert H. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;11/13/95, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p15
Focuses on the seventh annual survey of the Entrepreneur of The Year Institute (EOYI). Respondents; Business climate; Growth and financing; Importance of technology; Expectations of entrepreneurs.
- ERC Announces Candidates for 'Entrepreneur of The Year.' // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;05/29/2000, Issue 322622, Special Section p6
Reports on the finalists for the `Entrepreneur of The Year' awards of the Entrepreneurial Resource Center in Fresno, California. Barry Byers; Galen Corson; Mike Glenn; Bob McLaughlin; Edna Miller.
- STAYING FOR THE LONG HAUL! Kumar, Rita // Siliconindia;Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p44
Focuses on issues relevant to entrepreneurship highlighted at The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE) TiEcon 2000 conference in San Jose, California. Strategies for establishing a business model for a long-lasting company; Enumeration of concerns that entrepreneurs should address in successfully...
- TULSA GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP WEEK. BARTLETT, MAYOR DEWEY F. // This Land;11/1/2012, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p22
The article offers brief information on the celebration of the Tulsa Global Entrepreneurship Week, which is an initiative in Tulsa, Oklahoma that inspires it citizens to be active and positive towards innovation, imagination and creativity.
- Annual entrepreneur awards program set for November. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/14/96, Vol. 43 Issue 42, p69
Presents information on the 1996 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Institute International Conference. Expected attendance; Schedule and venue; Contact information.